Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Non-Steeler playoff games thread

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    Yep. Itís funny to see the usual idiots on scout just this week talk about if we had a tanner hill at qb this year we would be a SB contender
    I've been saying that Tenn would have been more of a contender with Ben instead of Tannehill.

Starter

User Info Menu

What a great pass by Brady, that's how I'd like to see Harris used on some routes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Brady... biggest wus QB in the NFL. Barely gets touched, bitches to the ref. Hahahaa.... he gets flagged for unsportsmanlike conduct jawing with the ref.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    Why is it the niners can seem to put anyone in the backfield and have success running the ball
    It almost seems like the running back is not the only factor in a running game. The same way that the Ravens were able to do it.

Oline, Oline, Oline

Legend

User Info Menu

with 6 minutes left in the 2nd qr brady is 10-20

more incompletions in the first 25 minutes then rodgers had all game yesterday. without a snow storm and 70 degree weather.

wow does rodgers sucks. lol

edit... i was wrong. LA on a long drive. drive started with 10 mins left , brady has more incompletions in 1/3 of the game then rodgers had yesterday
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 01-23-2022 at 05:16 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

IMO, Brady will retire after this season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post

i hope so, but if the rams blow them out, I doubt he goes out like that

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I still like Mahomes to win it.
    I said before this week that the Bills Chiefs game is definitely the AFC Championship game, and possibly the Super Bowl. I think they are the best two teams left, and both playing well going into the week.

Legend

User Info Menu

Iím over the AR fascination. Iím not giving up draft capital for a 38 year old QB. Weíve got plenty of other holes to address.
    Agreed. This team is not an Aaron Rodgers away from contending.

Legend

User Info Menu

I really think if he WINS this is more likely. If they lose after having this good a season and this talent?

He either goes out on top or as a with clearly diminished skillls or a hopeless team.

He ain't going out like this. If he loses this game the competitive fire gets rekindled.

In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher