Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Here We Go!!!!

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Here We Go!!!!

    The time has come my friends.

    This could be Large Benjamin’s final game.

    We’ve been on a 3 week bender celebrating his final game.

    This might be it for our team. We could be looking at a future playoff drought for the rest of our lifetimes.

    Who knows where we go from here?

    We may be looking at a future of journeymen QBs. We might be hoping for this team to turn the corner for the next couple of decades just like we do with the Pirates.

    We could become the bottom dwellers of the AFC North.

    To some degree I’m sad. I’m nervous. I’m at a loss of what to even think about the future.

    But for now, we’ve got tonight. And as long as we have tonight, who needs tomorrow.

    Let’s extend this 3 week bender into eternity. Anything can happen if we make it happen.

    Who’s ready for this?

    My biggest concern right now is which jersey to wear. Do I pull out my Ben? Do I go with a Juju or Watt?

    Do I go deep into the closet and pull out one of my undefeated jerseys like my Mean Joe or Hines Ward.

    Which jersey will get us the victory?

    Should I do a couple wardrobe changes. Maybe a pregame jersey. A tailgate jersey. A different jersey for each quarter drawing on the power we need at each moment of the game.

    Or should I do a lucky sweatshirt? Or a lucky Pirates cap?

    I know my choice will have the biggest impact on the game.

    Put me in coach. I’m ready to roll.

    Here we go!!!!!

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    The time has come my friends.

    This could be Large Benjamin’s final game.

    We’ve been on a 3 week bender celebrating his final game.

    This might be it for our team. We could be looking at a future playoff drought for the rest of our lifetimes.

    Who knows where we go from here?

    We may be looking at a future of journeymen QBs. We might be hoping for this team to turn the corner for the next couple of decades just like we do with the Pirates.

    We could become the bottom dwellers of the AFC North.

    To some degree I’m sad. I’m nervous. I’m at a loss of what to even think about the future.

    But for now, we’ve got tonight. And as long as we have tonight, who needs tomorrow.

    Let’s extend this 3 week bender into eternity. Anything can happen if we make it happen.

    Who’s ready for this?

    My biggest concern right now is which jersey to wear. Do I pull out my Ben? Do I go with a Juju or Watt?

    Do I go deep into the closet and pull out one of my undefeated jerseys like my Mean Joe or Hines Ward.

    Which jersey will get us the victory?

    Should I do a couple wardrobe changes. Maybe a pregame jersey. A tailgate jersey. A different jersey for each quarter drawing on the power we need at each moment of the game.

    Or should I do a lucky sweatshirt? Or a lucky Pirates cap?

    I know my choice will have the biggest impact on the game.

    Put me in coach. I’m ready to roll.

    Here we go!!!!!
    Youd better go with the #7. Real chance its your last time to do so in the present tense so to speak. Then it gets stored away with all of the other legends (past tense). Plenty of time for the #90. Better go the 7.. since "Weve got tonight"
    Last edited by Ernie; 01-17-2022 at 07:01 AM.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Youd better go with the #7. Real chance its your last time to do so in the present tense so to speak. Then it gets stored away with all of the other legends (past tense). Plenty of time for the #90. Better go the 7.. since "Weve got tonight"
    Might be the last chance to wear the Juju. At least with Ben, he’s a HOF Steeler and his jersey will always be wearable.

    With Juju, who knows at this point?

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Might be the last chance to wear the Juju. At least with Ben, he’s a HOF Steeler and his jersey will always be wearable.

    With Juju, who knows at this point?
    That's true. I think you are good with either choice.

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I'd wear Ben's jersey because he'll play every snap. Better that the good mojo goes to him.

    Not a bad idea to burn offerings as a protection against bad Ben.

    Juju probably won't get a ton of snaps so you might not want to waste the mojo on him.

    One thing's for sure. The entire fate of the playoffs rests on this decision.


  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Who ride??!


  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I'd wear Ben's jersey because he'll play every snap. Better that the good mojo goes to him.

    Not a bad idea to burn offerings as a protection against bad Ben.

    Juju probably won't get a ton of snaps so you might not want to waste the mojo on him.

    One thing's for sure. The entire fate of the playoffs rests on this decision.

    Maybe I should be sticking with Najee?

    so hard to decide and I know this decision determines the outcome.

  8. #8
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Here we go !!!!


  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    And there we go an hour later

  10. #10
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    This game is an absolute disgrace. Just being embarrassed. Tomlin might not have a losing season but this is an total failure by the coaching staff. The players suck but it’s time to hold the coaching accountable.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •