Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers at Chiefs - game day

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brothervad View Post
    45 yards on Offense an embarrassment.

How can Canada keep his job
    It ain't Canada...doesn't matter what he calls, Ben is spent. He should be benched but obviously won't be. Can't throw the ball more than 12 yards accurately. The arm injury did him in.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LPMAN View Post
    I've loved Bens career. But he should have retired after the arm injury. It messed him up. He can't throw with steam or accuracy past 12 yards. It's almost an embarrassment tonight. D started so well had us in great position but we can't even move the football because of the OL & mainly Ben.
    It would be nice if our offense wasn't so epically inept.

We have a DTD and we're +2 in turnovers.

But our offense is abysmal.

Hopefully the D can score again and we can hang around.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Pull your mask up a little farther Tomlin you ****ing idiot. I'd hide my face too if I were you
    Yep. Masks are dysfunctional BS

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

There is no position on the O side of the ball that is superior to the Chiefs.

On D two superman, two good guys and a bunch of mediocrity

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

It ain't Canada...doesn't matter what he calls, Ben is spent. He should be benched but obviously won't be. Can't throw the ball more than 12 yards accurately. The arm injury did him in.
    I think its everything btw

Legend

User Info Menu

I've loved Bens career. But he should have retired after the arm injury. It messed him up. He can't throw with steam or accuracy past 12 yards. It's almost an embarrassment tonight. D started so well had us in great position but we can't even move the football because of the OL & mainly Ben.
    the FO made up its mind about ben when they made the trade for fitz.
    Or else why would u give up the chance for a top 10/top 5 draft pick ?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Ferguson View Post
    How does he still have a job is a complete mystery to me. Chiefs defense doesn't even look that good to be honest. Just bad plays, bad execution, same old crap.
    I just hope that Art Rooney puts his foot down and tells Tomlin to fire Canada. Because I have a feeling if it were up to Tomlin, he'd keep the guy.
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    It would be nice if our offense wasn't so epically inept.

We have a DTD and we're +2 in turnovers.

But our offense is abysmal.

Hopefully the D can score again and we can hang around.
    Ben is a heavy heavy anchor.

Legend

User Info Menu

On the bright side.

The offense committed 4 fewer turnovers than the first half of our last playoff game.

It would be nice if they could at least get some time of possession to give the D a breather.

Legend

User Info Menu

My Signature update is coming soon!!
    From the 2010-2021 season, (A 12year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 5 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.