Page 55 of 56 FirstFirst ... 54553545556 LastLast

Thread: Steelers/Ravens II

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    Im sure he is. Perhaps with Tomlin, a mask is a personal choice. I’m opposed to mandates and support free choice, even if someone makes a choice I personally wouldn’t make. That’s the beauty of it. I could not care less if Tomlin wears a mask and Harbaugh doesn’t. I sit in Heinz and choose not to wear a mask and accept the risk. Tomlin coaches on the sidelines and chooses to wear a mask to mitigate the risk as he sees it. We’re both right. Freedom of choice. I’m a fan.
    I agree

it shouldn't matter why he chooses to wear it.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 01-09-2022 at 10:11 PM.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    What a call by Tomlin going for it on 4th and 8. Mondo balls.
    What other choice did he have?

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    In case you weren't aware Tomlin was DC calling plays today. The mask was a convenient way to hide his playcalling.

Stop with the nonsense.
    Hasn't he worn it every game though? I just thought it was funny towards the end of the game that he had it up near his eyes lol. Like almost his entire face was covered.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Ferguson View Post
    Hasn't he worn it every game though? I just thought it was funny towards the end of the game that he had it up near his eyes lol. Like almost his entire face was covered.
    Who cares? I mean seriously who cares.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Who cares? I mean seriously who cares.
    It was funny, what the hell, I mean seriously why respond to me?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Im sure he is. Perhaps with Tomlin, a mask is a personal choice. Iím opposed to mandates and support free choice, even if someone makes a choice I personally wouldnít make. Thatís the beauty of it. I could not care less if Tomlin wears a mask and Harbaugh doesnít. I sit in Heinz and choose not to wear a mask and accept the risk. Tomlin coaches on the sidelines and chooses to wear a mask to mitigate the risk as he sees it. Weíre both right. Freedom of choice. Iím a fan.
    Except that thing doesn't mitigate anything. We've lost our ever lovin minds on the whole mask charade

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

A tie doesn’t get us post season. Tomlin had to go for it to win and advance. It certainly worked out, but I thought he should have gone for it with 2 minutes left on 4th and 1.
    I thought this as well.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    KC isn't unbeatable. Need a couple of turnovers, and to somehow find a semblance of a running game
    And a much better run defense.

Legend

User Info Menu

Fun highlight pack.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Except that thing doesn't mitigate anything. We've lost our ever lovin minds on the whole mask charade
    Again. Your choice to look at all the information, evaluate the risk for yourself and decide what you think is an acceptable course of action. That’s what I do. That’s what Tomlin is doing.

And that’s my point.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!