1 10.00%
  • Rats Win, Hairball cries

9 90.00%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Rats Week Poll

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    While this will be another tough game I think Cincinnati is the most complete team in our conference.

I think it will be close and a low scoring game.

Still think we pull this out.

Steelers 17
    Rats 13
    I'll be very pleasantly suprised if they only hang 13 on us. They're averaging like 25 a game. But like us, they're a bit erratic, so who knows. I'd feel a lot better about the season if we can find a way to sweep the Rats.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    I'll be very pleasantly suprised if they only hang 13 on us. They're averaging like 25 a game.
    the Ravens have only scored 10, 16 and 16 points their last 3 games.

they are down to their 4th string RB and their All-Pro LT is out for the season.

Legend

User Info Menu

this wouldn't help, that's for sure:

Steelers could be without Cam Heyward for game against the Ravens

DEC 3, 2021

Defensive end Cam Heyward was not at the Steelers practice facility on Friday because of an undisclosed illness and the team is fearful he might not be able to play against the Baltimore Ravens, per sources.

Heywardís absence would be the biggest blow to a defense that will already be without All-Pro outside linebacker T.J. Watt and backup inside linebacker Robert Spillane, both of whom are on the reserve/COVID-19 list. Offensive tackle Joe Haeg is also on the COVID list.

If Heyward cannot play against the Ravens, it would be the first time this season the Steelers will be without all three starters on the defensive line. The other starters Ė Stephon Tuitt and Tyson Alualu Ė have been on injured reserve.

More significantly, it would further harm a defense that has already been struggling to stop the run, allowing an average of 180.4 yards rushing in the past four games.

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202112030112

Legend

User Info Menu

Ravens: 34
    Steelers: 13

Ravens with 200 yards rushing, Jackson doesn't play great but he doesn't have to
    Steelers rush for 65 yards and Ben picks up some garbage time stats (We may see Rudolph in this one late)

Steelers get behind early and that's bad for the offense.

Strange season and the schedule is daunting down the stretch, it doesn't look good for the good guys. Would love to be wrong on this one but I don't see how the defense holds up.

Pappy

Ben: What do you want to do if we win the toss?
    Tomlin: Take the ball
    Ben: Are you sure? They have an all world defense.
    Tomlin: I have you

1.20 - Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt
    2.52 - George Pickesn, WR, Alabama
    3.84 - DeMarvin Leal, DE, Texas A&M
    4.138 - Calvin Austin III, WR, Memphis
    6.209 -Connor Heyward, RB, MSU
    7.225 - Mark Robinson, LB, Ole Miss
    7.242 - Chris Oladokum, QB, SD State

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    the Ravens have only scored 10, 16 and 16 points their last 3 games.

they are down to their 4th string RB and their All-Pro LT is out for the season.
    And yet Iíll be shocked if they donít put up more than 13 against our Swiss cheese.

Legend

User Info Menu

And yet Iíll be shocked if they donít put up more than 13 against our Swiss cheese.
    I'll have to agree with you if TJ, Haden and Heyward are all out.

Legend

User Info Menu

fortunately the Rats have a long injury list also:

Legend

User Info Menu

A loss this week, at home, against the hated Rats will take its toll mentally. The team will never fold up the tent but mentally, it'll be folded and packed away. We lose this week, I think we lose out.
    We are done with a loss this weekend.
    From the 2010-2021 season, (A 12year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 5 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Ryan Clark will probably pick us.

Cowher might double down too

I think former players and coaches canít help themselves. They always think we
    will turn it around because we usually DO turn it around after a bad loss.
    we're desperate and we're at home.

if we can get some turnovers I really do believe we have a chance. Rats simply aren't that good.

Legend

User Info Menu

if TJ and cam play I think it could be a close game. the players should be coming to play in a pissed off mood considering how hey played the last few games. then you throw the purpled colored fags out there and that level should be thru the roof.

hopefully we can squeak one out. we need to beat these f**kers at least once this year.

i'll say 20-17 and jackson's ankle gets rolled up on during a play he's shimmying along the sideline. that would be some poetic justice