Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Now MInkah Criticizing Team's Practice Habits

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Quick, who can we pin this on?
    Well, You know who they won’t pin it on!! Hahahahahahahaha
    From the 2010-2021 season, (A 12year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 5 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90’s held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70’s...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Well, You know who they won’t pin it on!! Hahahahahahahaha
    not true at all, Tomlin receives plenty of blame by many posters here.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T.Ferguson View Post
    Of course it reflects poorly on the coaching staff! Oy vey lol. And this team consistently looks like it doesn't practice much and not just this year either.

Honestly at this point I don't care what the personnel moves are with this team because they won't matter until there is a complete overhaul with the entire coaching staff.
    Definitely; they can rebuild until the cows come home because if they put together the most talented team in the league , they got a head coach that doesn’t have enough discipline in his players and doesn’t know X’s and O’s which leads to him being out coached in playoff games constantly.

Last year, Stafanski out coached him from his sofa at home while dealing with Covid!! That’s how inept Tomlin is!!
    Last edited by Steel Maniac; 12-04-2021 at 06:38 PM.
    From the 2010-2021 season, (A 12year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 5 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90’s held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70’s...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Last year, Stafanski out coached him from his coach at home while dealing with Covid!! That’s how inept Tomlin is!!
    if only Tomlin hadn't snapped that ball over Ben's head and thrown those 4 ints we would have had a much better chance.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    not true at all, Tomlin receives plenty of blame by many posters here.
    Yep, some posters on a random message board have the balls to call him out. Yet there's nary a peep from ANYONE in the national media, and aside from Andrew Filliponi (or whatever the hell his name is on The Fan), nobody in the local media will hold Tomlin accountable either.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Yep, some posters on a random message board have the balls to call him out. Yet there's nary a peep from ANYONE in the national media, and aside from Andrew Filliponi (or whatever the hell his name is on The Fan), nobody in the local media will hold Tomlin accountable either.
    Bingo!!!!!!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Bingo!!!!!!!!
    It isn't simply "bingo" when one weighs all the factors in regard to a team. But hey, you can be in your glory right now.

The Steelers organization will weigh all the factors. They will address the issues. Unfortunately, your narrow minded view simply views Tomlin as the main issue in the organization. Those of us who pay attention and know the issues are not simply with the HC. I am not going to change your opinion so it's pointless to attempt to explain.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    It isn't simply "bingo" when one weighs all the factors in regard to a team. But hey, you can be in your glory right now.

The Steelers organization will weigh all the factors. They will address the issues. Unfortunately, your narrow minded view simply views Tomlin as the main issue in the organization. Those of us who pay attention and know the issues are not simply with the HC. I am not going to change your opinion so it's pointless to attempt to explain.
    gotta give Tomlin credit for the way the team battled today.

we never gave up...

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Claypools answer made me say WTF???

Then I thought about it again and realized its not that crazy of an idea… lol. A lot of people listen to music while they work.

I work better when I have music on. If my gig told me I couldn’t listen to music I would probably start looking for a new job immediately.

When we go to the game and what will you hear between plays or during the tv timeouts? music.

When we need a big stop what do fans scream for? Renegade!!!

While it sounds like a goofy request I wouldn’t be surprised if some teams play music during warm up drills to get loose or get hyped up.
    Sorry, still not gonna happen; https://twitter.com/THEChrisMack/sta...tmode%3Dfalse]

Legend

User Info Menu

since it worked so well, time to put the pads on again this week!