Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More reports of Haskins' laziness

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

More reports of Haskins' laziness

https://www.yahoo.com/news/thats-jus...181357849.html

Aditi is not impressed. Yikes:

Quote Originally Posted by Aditi Kinkhabwala
    Mason Rudolph has had 4 years to show who he is. Dwayne Haskins, ostensibly one play from his 1st game action yesterday, spent warm-ups throwing lousy passes & checking his phone. Ben Roethlisberger may not be who he once was, but thereís a reason heís your QB, #Steelers fans.
    Maybe it's just a Aditi looking for something to tweet. Wonder what he's like in practice?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post

Maybe it's just a Aditi looking for something to tweet. Wonder what he's like in practice?
    Someone else posted this in another thread. It feels like a deflection from the criticism MR is receiving.

She received a lot of criticism for this report too. I just cant get past the tweet.

“Mason had 4 years.. ostensibly, Dwayne Haskins one snap away from..”

reads like some gossip girl nonsense.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Someone else posted this in another thread. It feels like a deflection from the criticism MR is receiving.

She received a lot of criticism for this report too. I just cant get past the tweet.

It is an odd tweet. Would like to hear from someone who has access to practices to see what Haskins has been like.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

I usually like her reporting but she deserves the criticism on this one. I guess she doesn’t think much of Haskins.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

The James Morgan signing makes me think that Haskins or Rudolph could be on their way out.
    Obviously the standard is the standard.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I usually like her reporting but she deserves the criticism on this one. I guess she doesn’t think much of Haskins.
    with all the injuries and the mess of a game THIS is what is getting attention?
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post

You can't polish a turd. There's a reason Washington dumped him unceremoniously.

Legend

User Info Menu

I hope one of the Steelers coaches went over to talk to Haskins:

Andrew Fillipponi
    @ThePoniExpress

Excellent Steelers insider
    @AKinkhabwala

on Dwayne Haskins pregame warmups on
    @937theFan

Said Steelers coaches observed Haskins get ready and remarked: "Look at that! How ridiculous is that? That's just lazy."

Nov 15, 2021

https://twitter.com/ThePoniExpress/s...F8637488002%2F
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    The James Morgan signing makes me think that Haskins or Rudolph could be on their way out.
    Or that Ben has covid and this guy is gone the second everyone in the QB room is clear.

Which seems like the obvious reason he was picked up to me

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    There's something going on; once the smoke clears, we'll find out.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 11 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.