Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Any Questions? Make it quick!! lmao

Legend

User Info Menu

OT: Any Questions? Make it quick!! lmao

Sorry, couldnít resist.

Dude showed up like he was ready to stab a reporter if they asked a question.

Presser lasted 1 minute.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

show me a good loser and I'll show you a loser.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

Legend

User Info Menu

If the media had any balls they would have gotten in his face; "so what was your problem today anyway?? Did you go colorblind?"

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Dude showed up like he was ready to stab a reporter if they asked a question.

Presser lasted 1 minute.
    I like players who get pissed when they lose. At least they care as much as the fans do, as they should.

Legend

User Info Menu

I can't stand Brady but I do appreciate that he doesn't like to lose.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 11 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    I like players who get pissed when they lose. At least they care as much as the fans do, as they should.
    agreed, me too.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He seems like a great guy when everything is going his way in his magical life. When it doesn't, not so much. I'm curious to see what he's like when his deal with the devil expires!
    Last edited by Eich; 11-16-2021 at 05:34 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    He seems like a great guy when everything is going his way in his magical life. When it doesn't, not so much. I'm curious to see what he's like when his deal with the devil expires!
    He’s won enough that he could take a crap in his pants and people would say he was good at multitasking.

If Ben or Lamar acted like this after a loss people would say it was unprofessional.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I’ve grown to not mind him, it’s truly incredible what he does and like many said, I’ll take his demeanor after a loss over the obj’s and fake competitors of the world.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

There is trouble in paradise.