Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Honest eval after today

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Honest eval after today

This is not a very good team. I won't even get into how subpar the coaching consistently is. That's a given at this point. From not having the team ready against scrub teams, to the game plan, no adjustments, insane play calls, etc. It is what it is, and that's never going to change.

QBs. Rudolph is trash. Plain and simple. If Ben misses another game we need to go with Haskins. He sucks too, but has a higher upside, plus can scramble a bit. Regardless, we need MAJOR upgrades at this position next year, cause none of these 3 guys are any good.

RB: Najee is a stud. Should be the clear centerpiece of this offense for a few years.

WRs: When Ray Ray Mcloud is leading your WR corps, you're in trouble. But really, what's the difference? JuJu sucks. Claypool is a few blunts away from being Martavis Bryant. Johnson is a #2, not a 1. Not good.

Line: Sorry, there's nobody good whatsoever. Green is pathetic

Defense: Cam. TJ. Haden. That's it. Nobody else is worth a damn, and aside from Minkah, nobody else would probably be a starter for even an average team. It's rare when you can 'notice' how bad an ILB is. But Bush stands out in that regard every game. Missing tackles, blowing assignments, getting burned, etc. Talk about a wasted pick. Speaking of wastes, can someone contact Missing Persons to see if they can locate Tuitt?

You hear a lot in other sports, 'keep these guys and move everyone else'. Well if that's the case for the Steelers, the list of 'holds' would be Najee, Diontae, Muth, Cam, TJ, Haden, Boswell, and the punter. Everyone else can go.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

You had me UNTIL : Defense: Cam. TJ. Haden. That's it. Nobody else is worth a damn

Legend

User Info Menu

my honest assessment of mason is what I've said for a few years

his ball does not seem to have enough zip on it to be a quality NFL starter. once in a while you might see a ball with some zip but its few and far between. that's what my eyes tell me

Legend

User Info Menu

i was wanting a trade for rodgers in the off season but I doubt he's enough to overcome the team's weaknesses to challenge for a title

we need a rebuild/reload

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    This is not a very good team. I won't even get into how subpar the coaching consistently is. That's a given at this point. From not having the team ready against scrub teams, to the game plan, no adjustments, insane play calls, etc. It is what it is, and that's never going to change.

QBs. Rudolph is trash. Plain and simple. If Ben misses another game we need to go with Haskins. He sucks too, but has a higher upside, plus can scramble a bit. Regardless, we need MAJOR upgrades at this position next year, cause none of these 3 guys are any good.

RB: Najee is a stud. Should be the clear centerpiece of this offense for a few years.

WRs: When Ray Ray Mcloud is leading your WR corps, you're in trouble. But really, what's the difference? JuJu sucks. Claypool is a few blunts away from being Martavis Bryant. Johnson is a #2, not a 1. Not good.

Line: Sorry, there's nobody good whatsoever. Green is pathetic

Defense: Cam. TJ. Haden. That's it. Nobody else is worth a damn, and aside from Minkah, nobody else would probably be a starter for even an average team. It's rare when you can 'notice' how bad an ILB is. But Bush stands out in that regard every game. Missing tackles, blowing assignments, getting burned, etc. Talk about a wasted pick. Speaking of wastes, can someone contact Missing Persons to see if they can locate Tuitt?

You hear a lot in other sports, 'keep these guys and move everyone else'. Well if that's the case for the Steelers, the list of 'holds' would be Najee, Diontae, Muth, Cam, TJ, Haden, Boswell, and the punter. Everyone else can go.
    Post of the year with no ball washing whatsoever.

We get a string of bad teams and guys start saying the O-line is good.

O-line is garbage ; we passed on Humphrey at center and it will haunt us all year.

Poor Najee; working so hard… I’m scared for him because he struggles mightily after contact that I’m afraid he’ll hurt himself.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LPMAN View Post
    You had me UNTIL : Defense: Cam. TJ. Haden. That's it. Nobody else is worth a damn
    Who else do you think is good? Minkah and Bush can't tackle. Edmunds?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Post of the year with no ball washing whatsoever.
    you sure are obsessed with testicles.

wonder why?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    i was wanting a trade for rodgers in the off season but I doubt he's enough to overcome the team's weaknesses to challenge for a title

we need a rebuild/reload
    What areas would you commit our first 3 draft picks? Just curious.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Who else do you think is good? Minkah and Bush can't tackle. Edmunds?
    it will be interesting to see if we give Minkah a big contract extension.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post

we need a rebuild/reload
    Tell me how’d you use our first 3 draft picks?