Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 80

Thread: Breaking: Ben out for Sunday

  1. #1
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Breaking: Ben out for Sunday

    This just came across the internet.

    Ben is out for Sunday. Placed on Covid list. They in bad shape for this Sunday's game. Geez
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

    2012 MNF Executive Champion






  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Ugh. Well, time for Rudolph to prove he can get it done. No opponent is easy but if he’s going to play, he drew the best card.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    It’s never easy with this team.

    Does he have Covid or did he come in close contact with someone who’s infected?

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    lol. People and companies need to tell Joe Biden and Fauci to go F each other already

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Just got word from a friend.

    Only positive (pun intended) is the timing.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    I expect Mason to play well. That being said, if you can’t rely on your backup to win against a winless team - that’s not a backup worth keeping.

    Fingers crossed.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    I expect Mason to play well. That being said, if you can’t rely on your backup to win against a winless team - that’s not a backup worth keeping.

    Fingers crossed.
    It will be a lot of Najee Harris and Muth.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    We’ll have to see tomorrow if any others test positive before the game. Ben was a full participant in practice Friday so the possibility exists.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    lol. People and companies need to tell Joe Biden and Fauci to go F each other already
    considering I had Covid and almost put on a vent, you can do the same.

  10. #10
    Backup

    User Info Menu

    Conundrum;

    Quote Originally Posted by pfelix73 View Post
    This just came across the internet.

    Ben is out for Sunday. Placed on Covid list. They in bad shape for this Sunday's game. Geez
    Conundrum; What if Mason plays lights out? It's only the Lions and I know this is Ben's team but this could be the beginning of the first QB controversy we have had in a generation

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •