Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Change your season win total prediction in here!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Change your season win total prediction in here!!!

I originally had us at: 11-6.

Iím actually going to up prediction by one more win.

Final record: 12-5
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Lions
    Chargers
    Bungles
    Rats
    Vikings
    Titans
    Chiefs
    Clowns
    Rats

I don't think the remaining schedule is as tough as we thought it would be at the beginning of the season. But I don't feel 7 wins in there with the way our offense continues to play. It will probably continue to improve but I don't think there's enough ceiling. And the defensive secondary is no where near the force it was at the beginning of the season. I don't recall if I had an earlier season prediction. But I'll say 10-7.

Legend

User Info Menu

I think we'll be in the 8 - 10 range.

Just in or just out of the playoffs.

The offense needs to be able to score points (happy that we got to 29...should have been 30...last night).

And the D needs to play more complete games.

Hopefully we can get to 6 (my guess) or 7 in the next 2 weeks (Det, @ Chargers).

Then:
    @ Bengals
    Ravens
    @ Vikings
    Titans
    @ KC
    Browns
    @ Ravens

I think we end that stretch within 1 game of 0.500 either way.

As always, the fate of the season will be in those divisional games.
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 11-09-2021 at 03:56 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I think we'll be in the 8 - 10 range.

Just in or just out of the playoffs.

The offense needs to be able to score points (happy that we got to 29...should have been 30...last night).

And the D needs to play more complete games.

Hopefully we can get to 6 (my guess) or 7 in the next 2 weeks (Det, @ Chargers).

Then:
    @ Bengals
    Ravens
    @ Vikings
    Titans
    @ KC
    Browns
    @ Ravens

I think we end that stretch within 1 game of 0.500 either way.

As always, the fate of the season will be in those divisional games.
    so you think we beat the Lions and then only win 2 to 4 of the next 8 games?

Wow..

I only see 1 loss to the Rats and 1 loss to either Titans or Vikings (probably Vikings because they are weird).

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Lions
    Chargers
    Bungles
    Rats
    Vikings
    Titans
    Chiefs
    Clowns
    Rats

I don't think the remaining schedule is as tough as we thought it would be at the beginning of the season. But I don't feel 7 wins in there with the way our offense continues to play. It will probably continue to improve but I don't think there's enough ceiling. And the defensive secondary is no where near the force it was at the beginning of the season. I don't recall if I had an earlier season prediction. But I'll say 10-7.
    Chargers are suspect
    KC is suspect
    Rats are suspect
    Bungles.. suspect
    Browns is the Browns

Titans? Are they really that good or did the Rams have a Stafford reality check?

I still don’t think our offense needs to score a ton of points most games.

but our D fell asleep and lost focus last
    game. ST’s fumble TD definitely didn’t help us either.

Watching how quickly we marched into FG territory I think we could score faster but we don’t want to get into shootouts. We will continue to play game manager football. Its not pretty but it works.

Legend

User Info Menu

This season has been too hard to judge but I'm still not sold on this team. I'm going with 8-9 or 9-8, you just can't continue to win games by the skin of your teeth and not playing complete games on both sides of the ball. Ben managed the game last night and didn't have a pick and not even a near pick but he only managed a couple hundred yards. The running game was so-so at best, even though Najee puts in effort like no back I've seen in a long time. The defense looked suspect last night, TJ had the quietest 3 sack, 3 TFL ever and the secondary gave up too many big plays.

I'll go with the just below or just above .500 final record and no playoff berth, too inconsistent.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Chargers are suspect
    KC is suspect
    Rats are suspect
    Bungles.. suspect
    Browns is the Browns

Titans? Are they really that good or did the Rams have a Stafford reality check?

I still don’t think our offense needs to score a ton of points most games.

but our D fell asleep and lost focus last
    game. ST’s fumble TD definitely didn’t help us either.

Watching how quickly we marched into FG territory I think we could score faster but we don’t want to get into shootouts. We will continue to play game manager football. Its not pretty but it works.
    I hope that you're right.

But it's important to remember that we are suspect too.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Yep - it's coming down to the level of suspect! I just don't see more than 10 wins. Very much hoping to be wrong. I am happy right now to feel like we can be competitive in all of the remaining games. As a fan, that's what you live for.

I miss Juju and Alulu

Backup

User Info Menu

9-8

Won't have the same officials from last game following them around, and they are scraping by, as was the case last season before their luck ran out. An injury to Watt or Heyward, and the D will be toast.

Legend

User Info Menu

Most definitely. But I like to believe we had our ugly stretch of losses and now we are finding ways to grind out wins.

We still haven’t seen a blowout win by this team yet and I do believe we have 2 of those in us this year.