Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Change your season win total prediction in here!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    so you think we beat the Lions and then only win 2 to 4 of the next 8 games?

Wow..

I only see 1 loss to the Rats and 1 loss to either Titans or Vikings (probably Vikings because they are weird).
    I think we probably beat the Lions and probably lose to the Chargers. That puts us at 6-4.

In the remaining 7, I think we win somewhere between 3 - 5.

Looks like I did the math wrong and I'd put our win total between 9 - 11.

Thanks.

I could still see us at 8 wins. We won last night because of all the stupid penalties the Bears took. And they aren't a good team.

Starter

User Info Menu

10-7

Lions W
    @Chargers L
    @Bengals W
    Ravens W
    @Vikings W
    Titans L
    @KC L
    Browns W
    @Raven L

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I think we probably beat the Lions and probably lose to the Chargers. That puts us at 6-4.

In the remaining 7, I think we win somewhere between 3 - 5.

Looks like I did the math wrong and I'd put our win total between 9 - 11.

Thanks.

I could still see us at 8 wins. We won last night because of all the stupid penalties the Bears took. And they aren't a good team.
    After this weekend I think its time to do away with the whole “good” and “bad”team
    label.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wow..

I only see 1 loss to the Rats and 1 loss to either Titans or Vikings (probably Vikings because they are weird).
    There isn't a game remaining that is a sure win, or a game we couldn't win. That said, I think some of our luck runs out like last year, will beat Detroit and lose to LA. Lose at least 1 to Balt., 1 to Cinco or Browns. KC and TN could be losses. 9-8 to 10-7, which is double the wins I thought headed into the season.

Legend

User Info Menu

After this weekend I think its time to do away with the whole “good” and “bad”team
    label.
    But "suspect" is an OK label?

How about Chicago is "pretty suspect"? Or "the Bears are far more suspect than the Chiefs"?

Legend

User Info Menu

We will be 11-6
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    But "suspect" is an OK label?

How about Chicago is "pretty suspect"? Or "the Bears are far more suspect than the Chiefs"?
    in my post it is..

I’m listing teams most on here probably think are better than us on paper.

Most of them have the ugly loss that PS thinks only the Steelers have every year.

So while we have lost to GB, Vegas and Cincy we still have fans who aren’t sold on us being good yet these other teams are actually losing games to the Jets, Jags, Broncos and barely beating the Lions.

Backup

User Info Menu

Wow..

Have you seen Tomlin's track record on end of season records? 4 wins is a high prediction out of 8 games for Tomlin at the end of season.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by LPMAN View Post
    Have you seen Tomlin's track record on end of season records? 4 wins is a high prediction out of 8 games.
    over his career or just these last 2 years?

and we didn’t have Pat and Najee last year..

I think its time for people to let go of last year… because it was last year.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 11-09-2021 at 07:27 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Lions
    Chargers
    Bungles
    Rats
    Vikings
    Titans
    Chiefs
    Clowns
    Rats

I don't think the remaining schedule is as tough as we thought it would be at the beginning of the season. But I don't feel 7 wins in there with the way our offense continues to play. It will probably continue to improve but I don't think there's enough ceiling. And the defensive secondary is no where near the force it was at the beginning of the season. I don't recall if I had an earlier season prediction. But I'll say 10-7.
    that's a helluva finish and 5 losses in that stretch wouldn't surprise me (Rats twice, Chiefs, Titans we're sure to be 'dogs... One more slip is possible between browns and bungals).

I'm guessing my original prediction was somewhere around 9-8, keeping tomlin with a winning record, but the fans unhappy. And I'd stick with that right now...
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!