"My team, may they always be right, but right or wrong...MY TEAM!"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I think this is a good thing. Keenum is smarter in protecting the ball

However they will want to protect Mayfield so expect 40 rushing attempts
    Baker wants that contract and if Keenum
    starts racking up win.. lol.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

Hopefully we can rattle him and create some turnovers.

I think we'll need to be +2 or something to win this one.

Legend

User Info Menu

nice 4 interception game by Baker today vs GB.

at 7-8 they're done.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    nice 4 interception game by Baker today vs GB.

at 7-8 they're done.
    He was bad for sure, but that last pick was just a brutal non-call for holding People-Jones, which actually allowed Douglass to intercept the pass.

As for Baker, hopefully the Browns sign him to a big money contract.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crushedspirit View Post
    He was bad for sure, but that last pick was just a brutal non-call for holding People-Jones, which actually allowed Douglass to intercept the pass.
    Yep. Fix was in for the Peckers

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Yep. Fix was in for the Peckers
    The other 3 INTs were on Baker, throwing into double coverage, throwing off of his back foot, just poor decision making all around. One less TO and the Browns win the game they had over 400 yards of offense, and over 200 on the ground. Me personally, I would have fed Chubb until the Packers proved they could stop it and limit Baker's throws. I'm glad they put the game in Baker's hands, the Steelers are thankful.

Pappy

The 2024 Pittsburgh Steeler draft

1.20 - Troy Fautanu, T, Washington
    2.51 - Zach Frazier, C, West Virginia
    3.84 - Roman Wilson, WR, Michigan
    3.98 - Payton Wilson, LB, UNC
    4.119 - Mason McCprmick, OG, S. Dakota St
    7.178 - Logan Lee, DT, Iowa
    7.195 -

"Football is a physical game, well, it used to be anyways" - Mel Blount

Legend

User Info Menu

Mayfield is playing his way out of a contract and off the team. Would not be shocked if they dumped him and went after a high profile FA QB. They have all the other pieces as a playoff contender. In fact give Rodgers, Wilson, or Watson a choice and I think they would pick the Browns over the Steelers. The Steelers still have a lot of work to do on both lines.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Mayfield is playing his way out of a contract and off the team. Would not be shocked if they dumped him and went after a high profile FA QB. They have all the other pieces as a playoff contender. In fact give Rodgers, Wilson, or Watson a choice and I think they would pick the Browns over the Steelers. The Steelers still have a lot of work to do on both lines.
    Some feel Cleveland will go after Watson in the offseason. I think Baker has a short shelf life remaining with the Browns.

Legend

User Info Menu

Browns is Browns. Best roster in the division, going to sit home because they're poorly coached and seem desperate to justify the #1 overall pick on Baker. If he played like Alex Smith they might have something, but they want him to play like Josh Allen or Mahomes, which he ain't.