Page 5 of 29 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 283

Thread: Bush

  1. #41
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Wolf and Starks on SNR think the Browns will stay in heavy formation most of the game and force the Steelers to use their base defense. They will try to wear out the DL and close out the game with Chubb's running. It's gonna be a long afternoon for Heyward & Co. They rightly pointed out that the Steelers run defense is not the same without Alualu or Tuitt. Heyward simply can't do it all himself.

    I think if the Steelers can manage to get up a few scores this will take the Browns out of their plan for the game.
    Makes a ton of sense. The typical response to that is that the Steelers need to get up early. That takes teams out of their gameplan, especially if the gameplan is to run the ball. The problem is that the Steelers rarely get up on a team early these days.

  2. #42
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    When will be as good as he was early as a rookie? He's in year three now.
    Tomlin has a losing records in the playoffs. Every Steeler has a winning record during the regular season. Figure it out.
    6 years and counting, no playoff wins. Yet 25 other teams have at least one playoff win is this span of time. His record on hiring good OC's and DC's is terrible. Enough is enough.

  3. #43
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    When will be as good as he was early as a rookie? He's in year three now.
    We are being told to be patient.... I hope it pays off.

  4. #44
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    When will be as good as he was early as a rookie? He's in year three now.
    Probably when he is fully healed and trust his knee 100%.

    I think fans have been jaded by Adrian Pederson coming back and destroying the league.

    While science has improved and most
    people say the surgery makes your ACL stronger the recovery time is usually longer than we are willing to wait.

    I’ve seen Bush flash but he isn’t finishing.

    Hopefully he gets it together sooner than later.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  5. #45
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Probably when he is fully healed and trust his knee 100%.

    I think fans have been jaded by Adrian Pederson coming back and destroying the league.

    While science has improved and most
    people say the surgery makes your ACL stronger the recovery time is usually longer than we are willing to wait.

    I’ve seen Bush flash but he isn’t finishing.

    Hopefully he gets it together sooner than later.
    Says he's fine and over the ACL injury; https://steelersdepot.com/2021/10/de...ver-that-part/

    Now you have to wonder what his real problem is then. Mental lapses? Half way through year 3 and he is no where close to his rookie tackle rate. Steelers might go looking again for an ILB in next year's draft if things don't turn for him. Honestly wouldn't care as much if the Steelers hadn't traded up to get the guy.

  6. #46
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Says he's fine and over the ACL injury; https://steelersdepot.com/2021/10/de...ver-that-part/

    Now you have to wonder what his real problem is then. Mental lapses? Half way through year 3 and he is no where close to his rookie tackle rate. Steelers might go looking again for an ILB in next year's draft if things don't turn for him. Honestly wouldn't care as much if the Steelers hadn't traded up to get the guy.
    He has all the signs of a guy who thinks he's "made it" already and isn't putting the work in and grinding anymore. Maybe he'll "wake up" out of his slumber and maybe he won't.

  7. #47
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    No Tuitt and Alualu doesnt help Bush/Schoebert
    Wormley has been pitiful

  8. #48
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Says he's fine and over the ACL injury; https://steelersdepot.com/2021/10/de...ver-that-part/

    Now you have to wonder what his real problem is then. Mental lapses? Half way through year 3 and he is no where close to his rookie tackle rate. Steelers might go looking again for an ILB in next year's draft if things don't turn for him. Honestly wouldn't care as much if the Steelers hadn't traded up to get the guy.
    Saying your mentally ready is different than actually being mentally ready. I’ll believe Bush is back when he’s flying around the field and not getting himself washed out of plays.

  9. #49
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Saying your mentally ready is different than actually being mentally ready. I’ll believe Bush is back when he’s flying around the field and not getting himself washed out of plays.
    yeah.. when players come back from injury they always say they are 100%.

    Them after the season they admit they were at 85%
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  10. #50
    Legend

    User Info Menu


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •