Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Bush

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    We traded up for a first rd guy who can’t tackle, can’t shed a one on one block and is continually out of position. He’s the damn definition of liability. If a legitimate argument can be made to replace the 10th pick of the draft with an undrafted guy from a smaller college (and it’s a legit argument) than it’s a big issue.
    I hear you
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 11 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

personally, I was worried about Bush when I saw him wear this outfit on draft day:

Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Let's get Bush a full year into recovery before we flush him. What's the rush?
    The rush is that we have to decide on the 5th year option this off season

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    personally, I was worried about Bush when I saw him wear this outfit on draft day:

I always assume that this is them doing favors for friends that are trying to make our in fashion.

Just like the pirate shirt.

Legend

User Info Menu

Now reading that Butler is unhappy with Bush's play. I think the team is disappointed with his pace of 'recovery ' and lack of effort in games.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Now reading that Butler is unhappy with Bush's play. I think the team is disappointed with his pace of 'recovery ' and lack of effort in games.
    Seems like Schobert's comments may have been directed at him?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Arthur Moats On Devin Bush: 'Don't Tell Me You Want To Make Plays When You're Not Showing That Effort'

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/11/ar...g-that-effort/
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

Backup

User Info Menu

Arthur Moats On Devin Bush: 'Don't Tell Me You Want To Make Plays When You're Not Showing That Effort'

https://steelersdepot.com/2021/11/ar...g-that-effort/
    If Bush doesn't play better vs Bengals he has no heart. Everyone is calling him out. He should play like an animal.

Legend

User Info Menu

I felt the same way.

As soon as I saw this outfit I was concerned about his decision making skills.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Seems like Schobert's comments may have been directed at him?
    maybe.. he isn’t the only one whiffing on tackles but he damn sure is at the top of the list.

I was willing to give him time to get back i to form but time is up. Its one thing if he was washed but he is actually there on a bunch of plays he just looks like he isn’t willing to get his uniform dirty.

That fumble recovery still rubs me the wrong way. Its like his wires are crossed
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?