Legend

User Info Menu

Tomlin when asked.....

Mike Tomlin on officials’ review at the end of regulation
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1449953719345455106
    My Tomlin respect factor just doubled after this

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He’s right. But seemed like it didn’t really matter anyway. There looked to be 1 second left after the spike.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    He’s right. But seemed like it didn’t really matter anyway. There looked to be 1 second left after the spike.
    Refs gave them a time out
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

The Seahawk player also put the ball back at the wrong yardline (25 yd line) after the fumble recovery (24 1/2 yd line) and the refs made no attempt to put it back where it belonged. That missed adjustment would have taken the 1 sec off the clock.

I've never seen Tomlin that animated against the refs. He was livid...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    The Seahawk player also put the ball back at the wrong yardline (25 yd line) after the fumble recovery (24 1/2 yd line) and the refs made no attempt to put it back where it belonged. That missed adjustment would have taken the 1 sec off the clock.

Tomlin does't know how to work the refs. You can't change their minds with heat, you can only make your point and hopefully set your self for the eventual moment of " now where even "
    Tomlin has a losing records in the playoffs. Every Steeler has a winning record during the regular season. Figure it out.
    6 years and counting, no playoff wins. Yet 25 other teams have at least one playoff win is this span of time. His record on hiring good OC's and DC's is terrible. Enough is enough.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

Russell Wilson also ran onto the field of
    play to tell the player to get up and spot the ball.

https://twitter.com/Steelersdepot/st...961489413?s=20

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    exactly, and what a bone head move by metcalf. WTf was he thinking not stepping out of bounds

he's steeler material with that thinking. lol

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    exactly, and what a bone head move by metcalf. WTf was he thinking not stepping out of bounds

he's steeler material with that thinking. lol
    or it proves that players sometimes make boneheaded decisions.

I also watched Mahommes makes a ridiculous pass that was picked off which he called “a dumb ass pass” after the game.

The more games people watch the more you see the Steelers aren’t any better or worse when it comes to decision making or mistakes.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    or it proves that players sometimes make boneheaded decisions.

I also watched Mahommes makes a ridiculous pass that was picked off which he called “a dumb ass pass” after the game.

The more games people watch the more you see the Steelers aren’t any better or worse when it comes to decision making or mistakes.

wow, A QB on another team made a bad mistake.

I don't believe that at all. lol

Legend

User Info Menu