Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Baker Down

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Baker Down

    Maybe we get to play a back up coming out of the bye too.

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Baker up… lol.

    Think it may have been a turnover injury.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Baker up… lol.

    Think it may have been a turnover injury.
    Baker has a bruised ego.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Maybe we get to play a back up coming out of the bye too.
    think they pulled him cause they play thurs night

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Baker up… lol.

    Think it may have been a turnover injury.
    Looks like I went full MSM on this one...rushing to be first and not worrying about being accurate.

    Although I guess full MSM would require some kind of blind political ideology thrown in.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Looks like I went full MSM on this one...rushing to be first and not worrying about being accurate.

    Although I guess full MSM would require some kind of blind political ideology thrown in.
    He fell awkwardly, looked like it could be a shoulder injury.

    He got up.. but he had a down day.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    He fell awkwardly, looked like it could be a shoulder injury.

    He got up.. but he had a down day.
    Dislocated shoulder. Second one.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Dislocated shoulder. Second one.
    Baker says he expects to play through it, but it has to bother him because it's the same shoulder he has a torn labrum in.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    once the labrum cartilage is torn, the Vacuum in the shoulder joint is gone. making the possibility of the shoulder dislocating more probable

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    The Browns are all beat up. Hunt will miss several weeks including the Steelers game. I don’t know what the status of Chubb is but he missed Sunday. Baker’s shoulder is in a sling and a starting LB will miss some time.

    Hoping the Steelers rest up, improve and take advantage of a beat up football team.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •