Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers vs SeaChickens

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers vs SeaChickens

Uh oh, SEA looking to sign Steeler killer QB;

[url=https://flic.kr/p/2mAjmgk][/url][url=https://flic.kr/p/2mAjmgk]Capture[/url] by [url=https://www.flickr.com/photos/191750946@N04/]R W[/url], on Flickr

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers 27
    Seattle 20

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 30
    Seahags 24

Geno Smith looked pretty good on his first drive replacing Wilson but he is still Geno Smith.

Seahawks defense is not good. Najee should be able to eat again this week.

edit: oops, its a home game, no fears!!!
    Last edited by feltdizz; 10-13-2021 at 10:42 AM.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    My only fear is west coast games tend to be a toss up with Ben but if we limit his attempts we walk out with the W.
    This is a home game. This one hurts as it was one I expected to be at. We have missed out on our annual trip for obvious reasons and this Sunday is his 19th birthday - a big one here as 19 is drinking age. I'd obviously expected the border to be open to land travel by now, but it is still closed. They just announced today that it will finally open next month.

Legend

User Info Menu

Seattle - 77
    Pittsburgh - 7

Iíll be drinking 7 and 7s anticipating 7 getting us back on track for 7. Iíll probably get my hopes up 7 times thru out the game only to be let down after every 7.

Can I get a 7???

Legend

User Info Menu

Something's gotta give; SEA is 4th in the NFL in RZ TD% converting better than 3 in 4 attempts. The Steelers defense is 5th in RZ TD% allowed at 44%.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    This is a home game. This one hurts as it was one I expected to be at. We have missed out on our annual trip for obvious reasons and this Sunday is his 19th birthday - a big one here as 19 is drinking age. I'd obviously expected the border to be open to land travel by now, but it is still closed. They just announced today that it will finally open next month.
    Thanks for the correction. I think I forgot because we thought about attending this game but decided against it because it was a Sunday night game.

We picked the worst possible game to attend vs Cincinnati. One friend had his
    kids birthday coming up so he didn’t want to do the Denver game. smh..

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Something's gotta give; SEA is 4th in the NFL in RZ TD% converting better than 3 in 4 attempts. The Steelers defense is 5th in RZ TD% allowed at 44%.
    My fear is their WR’s. They always seem to be wide open in the games I watched.

Legend

User Info Menu

Good guys: 21
    Seattle CHOP: 10

A score that should be familiar to fans of both teams who were around in 2006.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers still have a lot to prove. I don't see either offense going over 24 points.

Steelers: 21
    Seahawks: 22

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert