Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: OT: Shamless gloating of Sam Darnold

Legend

User Info Menu

Lamar Jackson is a bust and will be a total flop in the NFL.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

Backup

User Info Menu

Wentz had his best game of the season. Both QBs had receivers running wide open all night, and all kinds of time to throw. At one point, Indy had practice squad players in the secondary due to injuries. Kicking issues cost the Colts a win.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Lamar Jackson is a bust and will be a total flop in the NFL.
    I’ll give him credit. He looked like garbage for three quarters but turned it on in the fourth. Colts played a soft zone defense late and Jackson ate it up.
    Last edited by SteelBucks; 10-12-2021 at 07:13 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crushedspirit View Post
    Kicking issues cost the Colts a win.
    I agree, too bad he missed. Rodrigo Blankenship is usually pretty accurate and reliable.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

Legend

User Info Menu

Sad sack defenses on both teams. Never seen such wide open running lanes and receiver routes. Indy will be searching the waiver wire all week for DBs cause they used up every one they had. Indy did a great job with playcalling all night with a great mix of running and passing. Canada,....watch the tape!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I agree, too bad he missed. Rodrigo Blankenship is usually pretty accurate and reliable.
    He had some hip issue going on last night, which would explain the misses, and the punter coming out for an attempt before the half. Baltimore has had all the luck go their way so far.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by crushedspirit View Post
    He had some hip issue going on last night, which would explain the misses, and the punter coming out for an attempt before the half. Baltimore has had all the luck go their way so far.
    I knew he would miss after the blocked FG earlier.

When Baltimore was down 25 to 9 I had a feeling it wasn’t over and that blocked FG gave them life.

I will say we can probably get 3 fumbles off Lamar. His ball protection has been atrocious this year on the ground.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Colts lost a game they should have won with an injured kicker missing twice and the team down to 3 corners.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Yea. Kinda strange Darnold doesn't get the 'dysfunctional org' treatment while with the Jets like Haskins got with the WFT.
    Not as strange as the investigation into Bruce Allen and his email cache that proves exactly what I was telling this place about that franchise.

Washington was so toxic the owner has opened up Bruce Allen’s cache of emails to expose him as the primary source of the toxic environment. Snyder believes Allen was the one leaking info to damage Snyder’s name.

So… add in that Snyder wanted Haskins and no one else did and you get a front row seat into my theory that Haskins was thrown into a terrible situation where its actually possible people in that FO wanted him to fail.

Hot damn I’m even better at this than I thought!
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Not as strange as the investigation into Bruce Allen and his email cache that proves exactly what I was telling this place about that franchise.

Washington was so toxic the owner has opened up Bruce Allen’s cache of emails to expose him as the primary source of the toxic environment. Snyder believes Allen was the one leaking info to damage Snyder’s name.

So… add in that Snyder wanted Haskins and no one else did and you get a front row seat into my theory that Haskins was thrown into a terrible situation where its actually possible people in that FO wanted him to fail.

Hot damn I’m even better at this than I thought!
    Wasn't that email like a decade old?

If WFT was some kind of a cess pool (and I'm not saying it wasn't), I think we'd expect to see more than 1 old email from a guy not employed by the team (or anywhere in the NFL).

Maybe it will come. Or maybe it already has and it just didn't get the same amount of press as Gruden has so I missed it.