Thread: Steelers at Packers

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers at Packers

Finally a good omen!....

Let's Go

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

They are way too respectful of the Steelers and their offense dysfunction. Unless the team finds a way to get some sort of balance, the Defense will be gassed mid 3rd quarter.

Hope I’m wrong but I’m thinking 42-10.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Backup

User Info Menu

Pay the Man!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Starlifter View Post
    They are way too respectful of the Steelers and their offense dysfunction.
    The Steelers played without TJ and Highsmith. I'd mention Tuiit and Alualu as well, but they aren't expected back anytime soon. Cincy was talking about how great their line played with nobody even sniffing Burrow, and Mixon running through huge holes all game. I saw that on the third TD toss, Chase was Burrow's FIFTH read. Yes, FIFTH!!

The Steelers O has been awful, but hardly the only issue to watch here. If giving Burrow enough time to go through 5 progressions looks bad, imagine what giving Rodgers that kind of time will look like.

Legend

User Info Menu

the way this league goes, I wouldn't be shocked to see a steeler win.

i had the lions on a small parlay w being at home winless taking on an overrated ravens team with a ton of injuries coming off a "superbowl" type win for them after beating the chiefs.
    took an nfl record breaking FG and blatant missed call for them to squeeze out a win

Legend

User Info Menu

Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

On paper, this will be a massacre

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Damn.. I haven’t watched many replays for obvious reasons.

Why did Ben fall over on that shovel pass? Its like all our players were drunk on Sunday.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    On paper, this will be a massacre
    Yep. 34-10.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 11 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    Damn.. I haven’t watched many replays for obvious reasons.

Why did Ben fall over on that shovel pass? Its like all our players were drunk on Sunday.
    it definitely was one of the worst all-around performances I've seen in quite awhile.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao