Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Some bad news. Its not good qb class.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Some bad news. Its not good qb class.

Sorry to read this news. The guy I like, Sam Howell is having a bad year. We will have a top 12 pick based on how we are trending. Spener Rattler?
    Plan to spend 75 million in cap space in 2022 ( most in the NFL ) and use the 2 comp picks ( 3rd and 5th ) for a killer 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

Legend

User Info Menu

Why draft a QB and put him behind this OL? Do you want them to copy the Jets fiasco? And look at Lawrence behind his sorry OL.

Everyone agrees the OL needs fixed. Dotson last season, Moore and Green this season. Find a RT and another guard next draft. Also, I suspect there will be FA QBs floating around after this season that could be worth a look. Not out of the question that Watson and Rodgers aren't on their current teams.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Why draft a QB and put him behind this OL? Do you want them to copy the Jets fiasco? And look at Lawrence behind his sorry OL.

Everyone agrees the OL needs fixed. Dotson last season, Moore and Green this season. Find a RT and another guard next draft. Also, I suspect there will be FA QBs floating around after this season that could be worth a look. Not out of the question that Watson and Rodgers aren't on their current teams.
    Green is a scrub.

I'd be all for getting Watson for an extremely reduced cost

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Not sold on Dotson either.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelguin View Post
    Not sold on Dotson either.
    Actually, there's not a single lineman on our roster that should be in a starting lineup.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Sorry to read this news. The guy I like, Sam Howell is having a bad year. We will have a top 12 pick based on how we are trending. Spener Rattler?
    Ole Miss QB Matt Corral is skyrocketing up draft boards.
    Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

Legend

User Info Menu

caller into mad dog live (sirius raido 82) said the home fans were booing him. and after the was over, the media were immediately asking the home fans not to boo him
    strange

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post

I think there were plenty who said this oline would be fine. New oc and te would utilize their talents and would scheme impressive have plans. Unlike fitchner.
    Update:
    In the last decade, 25% of the league has won a super bowl(the Steelers aren't one of them) and now 50% have as many or more playoff wins as the Steelers.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hard No. He has an arm but not the head or decision making skills. His own home crowd was audibly screaming for his back-up throughout his last game. He almost lost to Tulane and they barely beat unranked WVU.

Legend

User Info Menu

When in doubt, look to the MAC. A name to remember is Dustin Crum at Kent State.

I also like Desmond Ridder at Cincinnati.