Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wide Receiver group is exposed

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wide Receiver group is exposed

I see nothing special with our wide receiver group. No separation like other teams..Screwing up routs, Drop catchable balls…Just terrible from what we have had in past…

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sword View Post
    I see nothing special with our wide receiver group. No separation like other teams..Screwing up routs, Drop catchable balls…Just terrible from what we have had in past…
    The man throwing it does look so hot either.
    Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in seven years and counting. The earliest will be eight years. I guess that in Art Rooney's II, opinion is worth a 3 year extension.

Our 2024 draft looks to be grade A. Our 2023 draft is an A. The roster is talented, but Mike Tomlin is still the head coach.

*** Mike Tomlin is the best coach since the AFL- NFL merger that has not won a playoff game in 8 seasons or more. It's either him or Lewis. ***

Legend

User Info Menu

they're more middle of the pack then anything. three #2s with chase having potential to be a #1.
    pretty much with where they were drafted.

I do think they are a group that good enough to win it all with

Legend

User Info Menu

WRs might not be great, but bigger problem is with the OL and QB decline, IMO.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    The man throwing it does look so hot either.
    The problem is Ben.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    WRs might not be great, but bigger problem is with the OL and QB decline, IMO.
    Exactly…….

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    The problem is Ben.
    NJ, where are you?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

dp ................

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    NJ, where are you?
    tough to tell with the way the OL is playing. no holes in the run game. pass pro is awful too

and i don't think this was even a good defense we went against today

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Ben has lost some of his mobility skills but he can still be effective. We need to play more physical on the O line. Got to rush the ball better. Okor is right now a weak link on a OL that has 4 other guys who are okay but not 'good' although Moore has played well for a rook. Banner return will help. Trade Ebron now n play the rookie who can play the Y a bit n has hands.