Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ebron He's Not

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Nice clip.

Anybody else noticed Greens demonstration of INCREDIBLE athleticism to get into PERFECT position only to MISS a block that would SURELY have resulted in a score.

How can a dude impress so greatly and fail so badly in the same play.
    Your last line sums it up... Live, i thought "WHO was that out in front of the play? A lineman kept up with Chase!? Then, the replay showed he whiffed - I belly laughed"
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    BTW, I can just imagine the film review of Sunday's game when that play comes up and one of the coaches is standing up at the screen pointing out that block. PF must have felt pretty good with the round of laughs, cheers, and pats on the back he got from his teammates.
    Hopefully no one steals his bike

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    f Claypool doesn’t outrun Green its a TD.

Always frustrating to watch a player run past a blocker into a defender. A slight hesitation and he walks into the endzone

that's exactly what I said after they showed the replay

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    BTW, I can just imagine the film review of Sunday's game when that play comes up and one of the coaches is standing up at the screen pointing out that block. PF must have felt pretty good with the round of laughs, cheers, and pats on the back he got from his teammates.

i think it shows his determination. his coaches likley addressing him
    with..... if your blocking is up to snuff... you'll be included in a lot more packages.
    perhaps they'll even run more 2/3 TE sets the more they can trust him
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 09-16-2021 at 04:51 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    i think it shows his determination. his coaches likley addressing him with if your blocking is up to snuff... you'll be in a lot of packages.
    perhaps they'll even run more 2/3 TE sets the more they can trust him
    At some point after the draft and during training camp I stated that to determine PF's value at the end of the season, look at his snap counts, not his numbers. I think the kid was literally driving the defender off the field in order for him to see more time on the field.