Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Najee Harris is a bust prediction thread

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Moonie View Post
    According to around 80% of the responses, I'm going to be mocked and humiliated for this prediction. You should at least stick around for that, and gloat a little.
    Shamlessly...
    Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

Legend

User Info Menu

There's no need for slander, Video. I think you're just upset because way deep down, you know I'm probably right and you don't have the audacity to admit it. You lack the courage of your convictions. Bust posts like this require a certain degree of poise and moxie. You either have those characteristics and intellectual capacity, or you don't.
    All it requires is being a troll
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Like THIS thread? LOL
    I've had 3 posts (counting this one) in this thread, one was a joke, one was trying to get a poster to participate more and I'm not sure why I responded to you.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Najee Harris will be in the pro bowl

write it down

not sure if it will happen this year, but it's going to happen

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    All it requires is being a troll
    You are wrong Video. It requires a lot more.

IT REQUIRES;

1. Balls (mondo) (intellectual strength)

2. Intelligence (ability to analyze reality)

3. Vision (predilcationism - truth)

You have none of the above. You are a confused shell of a poster.

Legend

User Info Menu

You are wrong Video. It requires a lot more.

IT REQUIRES;

1. Balls (mondo) (intellectual strength)

2. Intelligence (ability to analyze reality)

3. Vision (predilcationism - truth)

You have none of the above. You are a confused shell of a poster.
    What is predilcationism?

Seriously, I looked it up and canít find it.

Iím always amazed by how smart some of our fans are. In every corner of life, Iím constantly reminded how much smarter everyone is than me.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brothervad View Post
    Not that anyone really misses my lack of posting...this thread is one of many reasons I have opted to not...it's a useless endeavor and generally a waste of time. I am already beginning to regret as I type this response.

But here it is anyway. Since we are playing the one game decision on a rookie game...look at this stat line and tell me that this guy is a major bust. Granted it's not game 1 but it is game 3 of his rookie year as a QB:

W 17-6 9 - 19 144 yds 47.4% 0 TD 2 INT 33.6 QBR

Yeah that was Big Ben against the Jets...in 2004. What a freakin bust he was...

As those of you who begin to pull stats from game 2 (which was freaking awesome for a rook), don't bother you are making my point...

IT'S ONE FREAKING GAME!

You now can continue to carry on with your original programming...

Brothervad
    Brothervad

FWIW

I appreciate your posts.

The more reasonable posters like you, the better.

Legend

User Info Menu

Brothervad, I too wish you’d post more. Good to hear from you.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    What is predilcationism?

Seriously, I looked it up and can’t find it.

I’m always amazed by how smart some of our fans are. In every corner of life, I’m constantly reminded how much smarter everyone is than me.
    I think he made it up.

The closest I found was predilection which means a preference or bias for something you like.

dude is dropping gems tho.. hilariously wrong but gens none the less
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

There's no need for slander, Video. I think you're just upset because way deep down, you know I'm probably right and you don't have the audacity to admit it. You lack the courage of your convictions. Bust posts like this require a certain degree of poise and moxie. You either have those characteristics and intellectual capacity, or you don't.
    Yeah, this is classic crap stirring for your amusement. I'm glad you are enjoying yourself.