Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Najee Harris is a bust prediction thread

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Gotta love the ignorance.
    The guy calling for someone to admit they were wrong has chickened out dozens of times when challenged to back up his words…
    whatever you say message board troll. you're a pathological liar, it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

hey, aren't you supposed to be banned?
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Can we now put this thread to bed? The kid is a stud and a difference maker.
    Yes please. Let’s stop this thread. The guy is a star in the making. And will be even better next year with an improved O-line.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    whatever you say message board troll. you're a pathological liar, it's hard to take anything you say seriously.

hey, aren't you supposed to be banned?
    Lol…. Amazing how you knew who I was talking about.

Isn’t feltz supposed to be banned?
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Yes please. Let’s stop this thread. The guy is a star in the making. And will be even better next year with an improved O-line.
    The Oline is in the process of improving from week to week. They will still have some more bumps along the road but the improvement is apparent.

Legend

User Info Menu

Gotta love the ignorance.
    The guy calling for someone to admit they were wrong has chickened out dozens of times when challenged to back up his words…
    I would ask you to list them, but there's no point in asking a pathological liar like you anything.

I'm actually surprised to see you post today, usually you only come out of your troll hole after we lose.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

I would ask you to list them, but there's no point in asking a pathological liar like you anything.

I'm actually surprised to see you post today, usually you only come out of your troll hole after we lose.
    I see you chickened out again and didn’t answer my question…. Typical
    How is it possible to have the best owner, best front office, best gm, best HC, good/great drafts every year and good FA acquisitions every year, but only have 3 playoff wins in 14 years?

Legend

User Info Menu

I see you chickened out again and didn’t answer my question…. Typical
    that's because you're a useless troll and a pathological liar.

I try my best to ignore you, do everyone a favor and ignore me also for the betterment of this message board.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Lol…. Amazing how you knew who I was talking about.

Isn’t feltz supposed to be banned?

If I was banned my sign in wouldn’t work. Why are you bringing me into this convo?

Steeler victories really bring out the worst in you.
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Legend

User Info Menu

that's because you're a useless troll and a pathological liar.

I try my best to ignore you, do everyone a favor and ignore me also for the betterment of this message board.
    Me and maniac are so in your head you can’t ignore us.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post

If I was banned my sign in wouldn’t work. Why are you bringing me into this convo?

Steeler victories really bring out the worst in you.
    Because your boy is so infatuated with crying about squidkid being banned for violating board rules but never seems to mention who else was banned.
    Just pointing out his hypocrisy. So maybe you should IM him and tell him to quit crying about it.