Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Najee Harris is a bust prediction thread

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Who started the thread?
    Let's hope Najee Harris becomes a bust just like Lamar Jackson did.

maybe Najee will be the NFL MVP in his 2nd year also.
    Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by brothervad View Post
    Not that anyone really misses my lack of posting...this thread is one of many reasons I have opted to not...it's a useless endeavor and generally a waste of time. I am already beginning to regret as I type this response.

But here it is anyway. Since we are playing the one game decision on a rookie game...look at this stat line and tell me that this guy is a major bust. Granted it's not game 1 but it is game 3 of his rookie year as a QB:

W 17-6 9 - 19 144 yds 47.4% 0 TD 2 INT 33.6 QBR

Yeah that was Big Ben against the Jets...in 2004. What a freakin bust he was...

As those of you who begin to pull stats from game 2 (which was freaking awesome for a rook), don't bother you are making my point...

IT'S ONE FREAKING GAME!

You now can continue to carry on with your original programming...

Brothervad
    You should tune out the nonsense and post more often, don't let others spoil something that you like to do. I've learned how to avoid the ridiculous threads or even ridiculous individual posts over the years that are counter productive and only involve myself in the threads where actual football is being discussed and not who has the bigger d***.

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by papillon View Post
    I've learned how to avoid the ridiculous threads or even ridiculous individual posts over the years that are counter productive and only involve myself in the threads where actual football is being discussed and not who has the bigger d***.

Pappy
    Like THIS thread? LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

is this one of those reverse jinx threads?

Legend

User Info Menu

Not that anyone really misses my lack of posting...this thread is one of many reasons I have opted to not...it's a useless endeavor and generally a waste of time. I am already beginning to regret as I type this response.

But here it is anyway. Since we are playing the one game decision on a rookie game...look at this stat line and tell me that this guy is a major bust. Granted it's not game 1 but it is game 3 of his rookie year as a QB:

W 17-6 9 - 19 144 yds 47.4% 0 TD 2 INT 33.6 QBR

Yeah that was Big Ben against the Jets...in 2004. What a freakin bust he was...

As those of you who begin to pull stats from game 2 (which was freaking awesome for a rook), don't bother you are making my point...

IT'S ONE FREAKING GAME!

You now can continue to carry on with your original programming...

Brothervad
    Technically we’ve never lost a game that Najee started. So the next 5 SuperBowls should be a lock.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    While it's true that we don't know how good or bad they are, I think it's clear that the default assumption should be something like "bad until proven otherwise".

We didn't get to "proven otherwise" after the first game.

But if the D can be that good, maybe it won't matter as much.
    no.. nothing is clear after 1 game so there is no reason to declare anything besides being 1-0.
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Technically we’ve never lost a game that Najee started. So the next 5 SuperBowls should be a lock.
    IMO this statement is as accurate as the original post declaring that Najee Harris is a bust!

(if not moreso - ) So I will side with this and agree

5 straight it is!!!!!!!

brothervad

Legend

User Info Menu

Here's my Najee prediction.

If the OL doesn't improve beyond last year's line then he will never be better than average, and bust is not out of the question. If the line is as good as the one that Emmitt Smith ran behind then he will be a HOFer.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Brothervad
    Well, I'd hate to think my post about the Steelers number one draft pick drove anyone away, but aren't you being kind of sensitive? According to around 80% of the responses, I'm going to be mocked and humiliated for this prediction. You should at least stick around for that, and gloat a little.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    This thread is beyond stupid. Just troll sh!t
    There's no need for slander, Video. I think you're just upset because way deep down, you know I'm probably right and you don't have the audacity to admit it. You lack the courage of your convictions. Bust posts like this require a certain degree of poise and moxie. You either have those characteristics and intellectual capacity, or you don't.