Page 33 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Thread: "Never Get Rid of Mike Tomlin"

Legend

User Info Menu

WHAT'S MIKEY have to say about coach gruden and coach whoever on the bengals the last 2 weeks

has he admitted he was outcoached like Mcdermott did after game 1?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Watching Irvin, Stephen A Smith, Clark, etc physically laughing at our offense today is a total slap in the face. Naturally they didn't mention Mike Tomlin one single time. Funny how many of us were saying let's see what kind of coach Tomlin is without a HOF QB. Well, we're seeing it right now.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JjX9GgYoqfA

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    WHAT'S MIKEY have to say about coach gruden and coach whoever on the bengals the last 2 weeks

has he admitted he was outcoached like Mcdermott did after game 1?
    I don't watch all his pressers because I don't think important things get said in press conferences.

But my impression is that he usually says coaching is below the line when they lose. And that he usually says that before he talks about play being below the line.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Watching Irvin, Stephen A Smith, Clark, etc physically laughing at our offense today is a total slap in the face. Naturally they didn't mention Mike Tomlin one single time. Funny how many of us were saying let's see what kind of coach Tomlin is without a HOF QB. Well, we're seeing it right now.
    Maybe they didn't mention Tomlin because they didn't think he was the problem??

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Of course they don't think he's the problem. They will NEVER place any blame on Tomlin, regardless of what happens.

But why do we still look like complete dog****? Tomlin's such a superstar coach and all. Or is it Ben's fault too that the line sucks, WRs can't get open, Ebron can't catch, etc?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Oh, and not a peep about Tomlin's pathetic excuse of 'shooting all our bullets and not having any plays left.' If that was almost any other coach in football that would be the lead story on every NFL show. But strangely enough, Tomlin gets a pass

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Terrapin View Post
    Oh, and not a peep about Tomlin's pathetic excuse of 'shooting all our bullets and not having any plays left.' If that was almost any other coach in football that would be the lead story on every NFL show. But strangely enough, Tomlin gets a pass
    I have to admit, that's one of the stupider things I've ever heard a HC say.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    I have to admit, that's one of the stupider things I've ever heard a HC say.
    Yep.

Would love to know the real story behind that horrible, horrible play.

I think it's hard to buy Tomlin's story... Ben's too.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    Yep.

Would love to know the real story behind that horrible, horrible play.

I think it's hard to buy Tomlin's story... Ben's too.
    I have to think he said that out of frustration as like 'it didn't matter what we tried, nothing was going to work'. Still, the comment and the play was inexcusable