Thread: "Never Get Rid of Mike Tomlin"

Legend

User Info Menu

"Never Get Rid of Mike Tomlin"

"Mike Tomlin is the reason you won that game yesterday"

That defense...."It's a thing of beauty"

Legend

User Info Menu

Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

Legend

User Info Menu

what were people saying about McDermott the last 2 years when the bills beat the steelers?

Legend

User Info Menu

Some will never let go of their irrational hatred of Tomlin. Year in and year out one of the very best in the NFL
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

He can stay as long as he wants in my opinion! But does it seem like he's getting credit for the D when it's playing well and Butler is taking the blame when it hasn't?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    He can stay as long as he wants in my opinion! But does it seem like he's getting credit for the D when it's playing well and Butler is taking the blame when it hasn't?
    I said in the game thread Tomlin was on the mic the whole afternoon while on defense. My opinion, he had a big say in what plays were called.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    what were people saying about McDermott the last 2 years when the bills beat the steelers?
    Ask a Bill’s fan.. I’m sure they know the answer.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Some will never let go of their irrational hatred of Tomlin. Year in and year out one of the very best in the NFL

how dare Tomlin get praise.. lol.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

I wouldn't say never.

But no time soon.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Eich View Post
    Of course. Same with the offense last year -- coaching blame all went on Fichtner; none stuck on Tomlin.

That said, Tomlin certainly had it together for this Bills game, and showed why he's a very good HC. The Rooneys will never force him out; he's got the job as long as he wants it.