Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bring on Oakland, LA, Oakland, or LV Raiders…

Legend

User Info Menu

Bring on Oakland, LA, Oakland, or LV Raiders…

How long will it be until the Raiders pick up and leave Las Vegas for a new city?

Maybe LA will take them back and support a 3rd team? Maybe Oakland is in the future again?

Maybe the Raiders can lead the leagueÂ’s international expansion. Perhaps the CancĂşn Raiders? Montreal Raiders? London Raiders? Shanghai Raiders?

Seriously, how can anyone be a fan of these sell outs? The Raiders org makes it clear, they donÂ’t care about their fans. ItÂ’s all about the money and nothing else.

This team deserves to lose big every week and be the embarrassment that they are to the league.

Flippy Predicition for a Blowout

Good Guys - 52
    Sell Outs - 3

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

It is crazy. I'd be beyond pissed if the Steelers ever left.

But those stadiums. Wow. Hard to leave now after spending nearly $2 billion on it. And the Rams stadium???? $6 BILLION? Holy crap. Jerry Jones must be getting stupid jealous.

Heinz field - $281 Million. Chump change! LOL

Legend

User Info Menu

Raider fans here are acting like they won the super bowl just because they beat a team with no real QB.

I see our defense scoring another TD this game as well. TJ should pay rent to the Raiders because he’s going to be living in their backfield.

Raiders cornerbacks are nothing and this should be a game Ben can throw atleast 2-3 TD’s. With Najee punching in his first TD.

Steelers 27
    Raiders 10
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90’s held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70’s...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Raider fans here are acting like they won the super bowl just because they beat a team with no real QB.

I see our defense scoring another TD this game as well. TJ should pay rent to the Raiders because he’s going to be living in their backfield.

Raiders cornerbacks are nothing and this should be a game Ben can throw atleast 2-3 TD’s. With Najee punching in his first TD.

Steelers 27
    Raiders 10
    Our D didn't score a TD that was a special teams TD.

Legend

User Info Menu

Steelers 27
    Raiders 10
    You would think Raider fans would shrug at beating a team with no QB.

Sellers is legit.

I think Raiders flying east will help us.

Our D technically didn’t score a TD but hopefully we get the first one this week!!!
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

We like every game to be close. And I don't think the O will put up a lot of TDs.

Team the Dominated the 70s - 19
    Team that still complains about the Immaculate Reception - 13
    Last edited by Northern_Blitz; 09-14-2021 at 02:46 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Beating the Bills was great but the Raiders have had the Steelers number even when they are bad. They aren't a bad team and Carr made some throws under pressure last night. Maxx Crosby is going to be a handful for Okorafors. I don't like this game and I don't know why but I think we lose it. Too many FGs and not enough Tds.

Raiders: 24
    Steelers: 22

Pappy

The referee said that you hit Brian Sipe too hard. Did you hit him too hard?
    I hit him as hard as I could - Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Steelers 28
    Raiders 17

Legend

User Info Menu

I see our defense scoring another TD this game as well.
    our defense didn't score a TD last game.

do you even watch the games or do you just make stuff up?
    Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

Legend

User Info Menu

I know one thing, this isn't a good omen;

If we are honest, there were a lot of ways the Steelers could have lost in BUF. Credit to them for finding a way to win.

But once teams get tape on the Steeler rookies I expect the sledding to get a lot tougher. Teams will find their weaknesses and on that OL there are many. The slow starts aren't going to keep working every week either. They need to figure out how to score before half time.

And can we really count on Heyward to be superhuman every week?