Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: OT: AV in BAL

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Not AV related but Waller could be a huge matchup problem for the Steelers.
    I like this matchup. Facing a team flying cross country after a short (Monday Nighter) week. I also look for the big game letdown from Vegas. A huge roller coaster win under the bright lights as an underdog. Tough to get up and refocus for a Sunday 1:00 in Pittsburgh.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steeler_fan_in_t.o. View Post
    I like this matchup. Facing a team flying cross country after a short (Monday Nighter) week. I also look for the big game letdown from Vegas. A huge roller coaster win under the bright lights as an underdog. Tough to get up and refocus for a Sunday 1:00 in Pittsburgh.
    Let’s spank the raiders
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

the Raidahs will be on an emotional high though after winning their game against the Ratbirds the way they did.

when is the last time we have beaten the Silver & Black?
    Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

Legend

User Info Menu

AV looks to be done. Gotta give the guy credit for a solid career

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    AV looks to be done. Gotta give the guy credit for a solid career
    It's interesting they said AV was showing signs of the same problems late last season. It's another reason why the Steelers were in no hurry to resign him. That's two teams the Steelers dumped FAs on...Dupree to Titans, AV to Rats. Nothing like making your opponent weaker by handing over weak links.

Oops:

On Waller, not too worried. It's him and pretty much no one else. If the Steelers can scheme to shut down Diggs, they can handle Waller.
    Last edited by NorthCoast; 09-14-2021 at 07:39 AM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    It's interesting they said AV was showing signs of the same problems late last season. It's another reason why the Steelers were in no hurry to resign him. That's two teams the Steelers dumped FAs on...Dupree to Titans, AV to Rats. Nothing like making your opponent weaker by handing over weak links.

Oops:

On Waller, not too worried. It's him and pretty much no one else. If the Steelers can scheme to shut down Diggs, they can handle Waller.
    I don't think anyone here ever slandered AV...just knew it was time to move on. What is crazy is that the Ratbirds were stupid, or desperate enough, put him at RT when everyone knew run blocking wasn't his strength
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    I don't think anyone here ever slandered AV...just knew it was time to move on. What is crazy is that the Ratbirds were stupid, or desperate enough, put him at RT when everyone knew run blocking wasn't his strength
    pass blocking isn’t his strength either anymore.

There was a reason Ben was chucking the ball at record speed last year.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Not AV related but Waller could be a huge matchup problem for the Steelers.
    they targeted him like 20 times.

Legend

User Info Menu

$$

that went into my thinking as well on the wager I placed

Legend

User Info Menu

i hope AV has zero success in baltimore but he is going from playing LT for 6-7 years to playing RT.

that's not as easy to do