Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Browns

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Just reminded me that last season someone was warning us about "our" overconfidence like the team might lose as a result.
    due to fans overconfidence? We don’t impact games..

but you might look foolish if you “guaranteed” a win and it didnt pan out.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Rookie

User Info Menu

they were close to beating chiefs but will probably lose to a 0-10 team later in the year.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    wrong.. Baltimore, Cincinnati and Pittsburgh are the toughest games on their schedule.

Teams who are familiar with your tendencies in the division are usually the toughest games regardless of records.

While it was an impressive outing it was also just one game. We tend to overreact after week 1 and most teams have yet to truly find their identity.

Browns player great tho.. but not ready to crown them after 1 game.
    Disagree. While there is some truth to what you say bout div. foes being tougher match ups due to familiarity, playing IN KC in Sept. is a tougher draw than probably Pgh or Cinci, maybe Balt. can be tougher. Browns had that game won, going up and down the field with ease. They had the horses to win that game.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    due to fans overconfidence? We don’t impact games..

but you might look foolish if you “guaranteed” a win and it didnt pan out.
    YOU might not impact games.

But I got home on Sunday from a family thing I couldn't fully get out of at the beginning of the 2nd half. Just in time for the comeback.

Now I can never wash those clothes again and I have to wear them every Sunday. And I have to find a random child's birthday part to crash for the first half of every game...which might mean that I get hauled to the police station before I can get home to watch a Steelers come back...