Thread: Interesting...

Legend

User Info Menu

Interesting...

...that the two longest conversations on this site are about players who aren't even Steelers, e.g. Bell and L Jackson

Really??? We don't have anything really Steelers related to talk about 6 days before the start of the season. Let them die!!!
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    ...that the two longest conversations on this site are about players who aren't even Steelers, e.g. Bell and L Jackson

Really??? We don't have anything really Steelers related to talk about 6 days before the start of the season. Let them die!!!
    this ...............
    former @dwinsgames on twitter , but alas I was banned for my conservative views

Legend

User Info Menu

There are 20+ threads on the first page.

Not sure what the issue is..

and you know those threads wont die as long as Maniac keeps coming up with entertaining alternative facts.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post

Good point.
    From the 2010-2021 season, (A 12year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 5 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Logically, I think it's because all (probably just most) comments about those 2 players go to those threads.

But we probably have several posts on TJ.

But practically, it's probably because those threads are about pissing contests and stirring the pot.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Welcome to America where Journalism died b/c people want stories instead of reality
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    and you know those threads wont die as long as Maniac keeps coming up with entertaining alternative facts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    Good point.
    Steel Maniac knows he was wrong so he's now moving the goalposts and keeps bumping up the Lamar Jackson thread.

Legend

User Info Menu

Well some people on this board cant let it go because Lamaar is their black QB savior and Bell was a black RB that couldnt get McCaffery $$$$
    Unfortunately this is the sad Truth with some..