Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 70

Thread: Tre Norwood

  1. #1
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    Tre Norwood

    When Steelers special teams coach Danny Smith was asked about who stood out to him as a fast learner among the rookies, he talked about Tre Norwood.

    "I told him cut his eyelids off 'cause that boy don't blink!" Described him as "smart as hell" and more mature than avg rookie ..
    former @dwinsgames on twitter , but alas I was banned for my conservative views

  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    I could be wrong but thought I heard Norwood leads the Steelers in ST tackles.

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Norwood looked really good tonight, we may have found ourselves a late-round gem.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao

  4. #4
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Norwood looked really good tonight, we may have found ourselves a late-round gem.
    Indeed.. this kid looks legit

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    What an excellent Draft - to get him in the 7th Round.
    However I won't be too excited until I get to the end of 2022.

    I remember thinking the Artie Burns, Sean Davis and Javon Hargrave draft was special too at the end of their rookie season.
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...
    Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go...!!!

  6. #6
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    What an excellent Draft - to get him in the 7th Round.
    However I won't be too excited until I get to the end of 2022.

    I remember thinking the Artie Burns, Sean Davis and Javon Hargrave draft was special too at the end of their rookie season.
    Hargrave was a good one

  7. #7
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Norwood looked really good tonight, we may have found ourselves a late-round gem.
    We are soooooooooooooooooooooooo due to find a late round DB that shines!

  8. #8
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by SidSmythe View Post
    What an excellent Draft - to get him in the 7th Round.
    However I won't be too excited until I get to the end of 2022.

    I remember thinking the Artie Burns, Sean Davis and Javon Hargrave draft was special too at the end of their rookie season.
    Hargrave turned out good, looking good in Philly to this day, Sean Davis was another DB reach from MD/VA, whom this team is obsessed with (signing DBs from that area).

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Hargrave turned out good, looking good in Philly to this day, Sean Davis was another DB reach from MD/VA, whom this team is obsessed with (signing DBs from that area).
    obsessed? How many have we drafted from the area?
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    We are soooooooooooooooooooooooo due to find a late round DB that shines!
    We've certainly had our share of misses.

    But Sutton was drafted late in the 3rd.

    And Pierre looks to have a floor of NFL CB.

    If Norwood can be a legit slot option, the CB depth chart next year won't be the terrible mess I was expecting.

    I think it will be interesting to see what we do with so few picks next off season.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •