Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: And the new starting Left tackle is

  1. #1
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    And the new starting Left tackle is

    Dan Moore. Congrats Colbert you are lucky he fell and made a good pick.
    Plan to spend 75 million in cap space in 2022 ( most in the NFL ) and use the 2 comp picks ( 3rd and 5th ) for a killer 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

  2. #2
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Dan Moore. Congrats Colbert you are lucky he fell and made a good pick.
    Is this confirmed? I don't see him as #1 on the steelers app..

  3. #3
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by skyhawk View Post
    Is this confirmed? I don't see him as #1 on the steelers app..
    it is for the Buffalo game.

    Banner's knee is still bothering him, so Chuks will move back to his old RT spot and Moore will start at LT.
    Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

  4. #4
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    it is for the Buffalo game.

    Banner's knee is still bothering him, so Chuks will move back to his old RT spot and Moore will start at LT.
    Chuks may never get the spot back ....
    former @dwinsgames on twitter , but alas I was banned for my conservative views

  5. #5
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    it is for the Buffalo game.

    Banner's knee is still bothering him, so Chuks will move back to his old RT spot and Moore will start at LT.
    Thank yas.

  6. #6
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    It’s nice to see a 4th rounder step up like he has.
    but it’s might be more of an indictment of how bad our OL situation is.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Dwinsgames View Post
    Chuks may never get the spot back ....
    I hope he never does, because that would mean Moore played well.
    Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    Itís nice to see a 4th rounder step up like he has.
    but itís might be more of an indictment of how bad our OL situation is.
    ...or an example of how good a job we did in talent evaluation

    Like I have said before, they got the players in this past draft they wanted when they wanted them
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    ...or an example of how good a job we did in talent evaluation

    Like I have said before, they got the players in this past draft they wanted when they wanted them
    But Green was demoted so it wasn't all good.

  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    But Green was demoted so it wasn't all good.
    Stop telling the truth. Your ruining the love story.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

    Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •