Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2021

Legend

User Info Menu

New rule... 50 point bonus for selecting Ben's final home game. 50 more if it's a division rival. 50 more if it's a victory.
    Those who didn't pick that game, shaddup and take it!
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2022 Final Mock
    1 - Malik Wills, QB, Liberty Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt
    2 - Travis Jones, NT, Uconn George Pickens, WR, UGa
    3 - Jalen Tolbert, WR, USA DeMarvin Leal, DE, TAMU

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    New rule... 50 point bonus for selecting Ben's final home game. 50 more if it's a division rival. 50 more if it's a victory.

Pappy 10 char

Ben: What do you want to do if we win the toss?
    Tomlin: Take the ball
    Ben: Are you sure? They have an all world defense.
    Tomlin: I have you

1.20 - Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt
    2.52 - George Pickesn, WR, Alabama
    3.84 - DeMarvin Leal, DE, Texas A&M
    4.138 - Calvin Austin III, WR, Memphis
    6.209 -Connor Heyward, RB, MSU
    7.225 - Mark Robinson, LB, Ole Miss
    7.242 - Chris Oladokum, QB, SD State

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

I wholeheartedly agree!! 50 more if he throws a touchdown
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Test, 1,2, 3, 4.........

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 17

Whatever - 635
    Jooser - 630
    Flippy - 620
    Lonbull - 595
    Pfelix73 - 555
    NBC - 550
    Passhappy - 540
    Papillion - 535
    SteelersofDeville - 525
    Buzz - 515
    MeetJoeGreene - 505
    Ghost - 490
    ESPN - 480
    Starlifter - 395

Flippy and Jooser jumped up the board with the weekly high score of 95 points in their Rams v. Ravens match-up! As much as we may despise the Ravens from a Steelers point of view -- the Ravens have been absolute $$$ when it comes to MNF Exec. excitement!

**On the Stat sheet it said that Odell Beckhams go ahead Touchdown was at the 1:01 mark....but I went back for further review and saw that he crossed into the endzone at 58 seconds.....which was the difference of 35 points to Jooser, Flippy and of course our leader Whatever!!!

The top 3 players are only divided by 15 points going into Week 18!

Big Pappi and Pfelix 73 enjoyed a sweet 45 points with the Titans leaping into the playoffs with a Win and you're in game!!

But it's the Mad Scientist himself....(myself)....Lonbull who could be brewing up the perfect last minute comeback!! Yours truly was the only Exec to use the Cardinals v. Cowboys game and it gave me a very solid 55 points!

As it turns out #4 Dak Prescott helped me land the 4th place spot!

But as we look ahead you'll see that Lonbull is the only one to have a DOUBLE Win and you're in Bonus -- giving yours truly 100 points at Kickoff!

Whatever and Buzz are also enjoying a 49ers Win and you're in game and will pick up an additional 45 points!

Flippy and Jooser will each have a lot of ground to make up -- however they both have games all to themselves!

Good luck this week - your leader is in Steelers GOLD!

Week 18

Chargers v. Raiders (+100) Lonbull
    Rams v. 49ers (+45) Whatever, Buzz

Bengals v. Browns Passhappy
    Seattle v. Cardinals Papillion, Flippy, Pfelix73
    Saints v. Falcons - Ghost
    Steelers v. Baltimore Starlifter, Jooser, SteelersofDeville, MJG

Starter

User Info Menu

SteelerofDeville & other MNF Execs. --- I really believe(d) that Ben would try to play one more season next year. And I'm not entirely convinced he's finished playing.

***However had I known for sure this would be his last year - I would have probably awarded 25 points to his LAST Home Win.

And the magnitude of Ben's last game versus the Browns is DEFINITELY something I would have wanted to acknowledge in MNF Exec. Because as Steeler fans I doubt we'll ever forget that night --- (and it was on MNF).

That being said -

If I (Lonbull) have the highest score at the end of Week 18 AND counting the playoff points (meaning how many times you included playoff teams in your schedule) --- if these players:

Whatever, MJG, Buzz, Starlifter, SteelerofDeville, Ghost or Passhappy.

Are within 25 points of me -- we will play out the Playoff Points until the end of the Super Bowl -- meaning all eligible players will start at the same score and see how well their playoff points do until the actual end of the season. 3 additional points will be added every time you included the Super Bowl Winner in your schedule.

**However if anyone else wins at the end of Week 18 / Playoff Points counted -- they Win.

Papillion, Pfelix73, Jooser, and Flippy are being excluded because their Week 17 games actually scored higher than the 25 points I could have offered for Bens last Home Win.

I've been considering adding this wrinkle for some time and this seems like the perfect time to try.

L.B.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

....with his pick.. its lonbull FTW
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    ....with his pick.. its lonbull FTW
    MJG - Whatever and I are definitely going to be close at the end of Week 18.....but I don't think I'm going to do very well with Playoff Points....for the most part, my schedule sucked.

I'm ready for heartbreak.

L.B.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

OT win for the boys and a very probable playoff berth. Where's my Big Ben/Steelers love LB!!!!

Should score some decent points this week though to keep above average rankings.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    SteelerofDeville & other MNF Execs. --- I really believe(d) that Ben would try to play one more season next year. And I'm not entirely convinced he's finished playing.

***However had I known for sure this would be his last year - I would have probably awarded 25 points to his LAST Home Win.

And the magnitude of Ben's last game versus the Browns is DEFINITELY something I would have wanted to acknowledge in MNF Exec. Because as Steeler fans I doubt we'll ever forget that night --- (and it was on MNF).

That being said -

If I (Lonbull) have the highest score at the end of Week 18 AND counting the playoff points (meaning how many times you included playoff teams in your schedule) --- if these players:

Whatever, MJG, Buzz, Starlifter, SteelerofDeville, Ghost or Passhappy.

Are within 25 points of me -- we will play out the Playoff Points until the end of the Super Bowl -- meaning all eligible players will start at the same score and see how well their playoff points do until the actual end of the season. 3 additional points will be added every time you included the Super Bowl Winner in your schedule.

**However if anyone else wins at the end of Week 18 / Playoff Points counted -- they Win.

Papillion, Pfelix73, Jooser, and Flippy are being excluded because their Week 17 games actually scored higher than the 25 points I could have offered for Bens last Home Win.

I've been considering adding this wrinkle for some time and this seems like the perfect time to try.

L.B.
    don't do it LB, we knew the rules. I was being a brat... hahaha
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2022 Final Mock
    1 - Malik Wills, QB, Liberty Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt
    2 - Travis Jones, NT, Uconn George Pickens, WR, UGa
    3 - Jalen Tolbert, WR, USA DeMarvin Leal, DE, TAMU