MeetJoeGreene - 135
    Passhappy - 120
    Pfelix73 - 105
    SteelersofDeville - 105
    Starlifter - 95
    Ghost - 95
    ESPN - 70
    Buzz - 65

Top of the Heap Flippy (along with Passhappy, Lonbull, MJG, Jooser, Ghost, Whatever, and NBC) took the relatively cheap easy 10 point Tom Brady Bonus and walked away with a total of 60 points at the end -- this game proved to be the highest scoring of the games...well, games that the MNF Execs chose to use.

I had mentioned my modest surprise that no one took at shot at the Titans v. Jets - Corey Davis revenge game.....well he ended up scoring a TD AND it was Zach Wilson's first career Victory, along with Rookie Michael Carters first TD in an Overtime win.....making that game worth a total of 85 points....and none of us got it. Ouch -- hurts not to be a part of this celebration!!

Former Champion Pfelix73 spent the weekend in the Goose Egg lounge -- maybe he was hanging out with Urban Meyers talking football.....I mean the Goose Egg lounge was (in theory) always a home to guys down on their luck for the week, just looking for a cold drink and hot girl.....should the Goose Egg Lounge be renamed the Pint House this season??

Looking ahead Current Leader Flippy and 8 additional MNF Execs are taking the 10 point bonus in the Bills v. Chiefs Sunday Night Matchup - so many of us will just be keeping pace with the Clown Prince of Executives.

SteelerofDeville has the strongest bonus going - as he finds 25 points at the kickoff with the Packers v. Bengals.

Average Joos and ESPN are the only Execs without a bonus at kickoff -- however Jooser is in the mix for the first victory for Trevor Lawrence....so perhaps he'll pick up some great Rookie points.....or maybe he should consider calling up Urban for a table at the Pint H0use.

Good luck this week - your leader is in Steelers GOLD!

Week 5

Bills v. Chiefs – (+10) Flippy, Passhappy, Lonbull, Papillion, MJG, Ghost, Whatever, Pfelix73, NBC

Packers v. Bengals – (+25) SteelerofDeville
    49ers v. Cardinals – (+15) Buzz
    Rams v. Seahawks – (+15) Starlifter

Titans v. Jaguars – Jooser
    Colts v. Ravens - ESPN

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    SteelerofDeville has the strongest bonus going - as he finds 25 points at the kickoff with the Packers v. Bengals.
    The kicker drama in that game... holy crap! I know it's only an OT point put out, but 5 straight missed kicks between the two - i almost feel like i should be penalized for it... except it was fun as hell - oh and the Bengals lost, so no penalty. Muahahahahah
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2022 Final Mock
    1 - Malik Wills, QB, Liberty Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt
    2 - Travis Jones, NT, Uconn George Pickens, WR, UGa
    3 - Jalen Tolbert, WR, USA DeMarvin Leal, DE, TAMU

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    Week 4

Flippy - 195
    Jooser - 190
    NBC - 185
    Whatever - 160
    Papillion - 140
    Lonbull - 135
    MeetJoeGreene - 135
    Passhappy - 120
    Pfelix73 - 105
    SteelersofDeville - 105
    Starlifter - 95
    Ghost - 95
    ESPN - 70
    Buzz - 65

Top of the Heap Flippy (along with Passhappy, Lonbull, MJG, Jooser, Ghost, Whatever, and NBC) took the relatively cheap easy 10 point Tom Brady Bonus and walked away with a total of 60 points at the end -- this game proved to be the highest scoring of the games...well, games that the MNF Execs chose to use.

I had mentioned my modest surprise that no one took at shot at the Titans v. Jets - Corey Davis revenge game.....well he ended up scoring a TD AND it was Zach Wilson's first career Victory, along with Rookie Michael Carters first TD in an Overtime win.....making that game worth a total of 85 points....and none of us got it. Ouch -- hurts not to be a part of this celebration!!

Former Champion Pfelix73 spent the weekend in the Goose Egg lounge -- maybe he was hanging out with Urban Meyers talking football.....I mean the Goose Egg lounge was (in theory) always a home to guys down on their luck for the week, just looking for a cold drink and hot girl.....should the Goose Egg Lounge be renamed the Pint House this season??

Looking ahead Current Leader Flippy and 8 additional MNF Execs are taking the 10 point bonus in the Bills v. Chiefs Sunday Night Matchup - so many of us will just be keeping pace with the Clown Prince of Executives.

Average Joos and ESPN are the only Execs without a bonus at kickoff -- however Jooser is in the mix for the first victory for Trevor Lawrence....so perhaps he'll pick up some great Rookie points.....or maybe he should consider calling up Urban for a table at the Pint H0use.

Week 5

Bills v. Chiefs (+10) Flippy, Passhappy, Lonbull, Papillion, MJG, Ghost, Whatever, Pfelix73, NBC

Packers v. Bengals (+25) SteelerofDeville
    49ers v. Cardinals (+15) Buzz
    Rams v. Seahawks (+15) Starlifter

Titans v. Jaguars Jooser
    Colts v. Ravens - ESPN
    Hanging out with Urban. Wish I had my phone with me, I could've gotten a good pic of the chick he was with.. Goose Egg Lounge is fun.. or is it? lol
    6- Time Super Bowl Champions......
    IX X XIII XIV XL XLIII

2012 MNF Executive Champion

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Gonna go out on a limb and say that it looks like drinks are on the Joos at the GE Lounge this week.....

​2019 MNFE CHAMPION

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 5

Flippy - 220
    NBC - 210
    SteelersofDeville - 200
    Jooser - 195
    Whatever - 185
    Papillion - 165
    Lonbull - 160
    MeetJoeGreene - 160
    ESPN - 150
    Passhappy - 145
    Pfelix73 - 130
    Ghost - 120
    Starlifter - 110
    Buzz - 95

2013 MNF Exec Champion SteelersofDeville leapt from the bottom of the pack into third place and certainly within striking distance as he alone picked up 95 points in the Packers v. Bengals game --- 40 points were earned as TWO Game Winning Field Goals were attempted in the last 30 seconds of the game......it was a crazy ending that earned very well!

However it's Flippy who remains on top of the heap - he along with NBC and 7 additional Execs kept pace with the Bills and Chiefs game that gave many of us a modest 25 points.....but obviously enough to keep NBC and Flippy on top...for now.

ESPN also cooked up something pretty special by picking up 80 points in their Colts v. Ravens game -- that game unfortunately featured another Ravens comeback victory -- this one with the Ravens having been down by 17 at one point in the game.

The TOP 4 Execs - Flippy, NBC, SteelersofDeville and Jooser will be starting off Week 6 with zero bonus points - while Fifth place Whatever will move into a tie with NBC at kickoff - this could be a HUGE shift from the middle of the pack to the top!

***On a side note - Average Joos actually picked up 5 points in his game last week so he avoided the Goose Egg Lounge this week -- but if he and the top scores end up there this next week - we'll make sure to bring THAT bartender back!

Week 6

Steelers v. Seahawks – Flippy, NBC, Papillion, Jooser, SteelersofDeville

Packers v. Bears –(+30) Lonbull, Ghost, Pfelix73
    Cardinals v. Browns – (+25) Passhappy
    Chargers v. Ravens – (+25) Meetjoegreene, Starlifter
    Bills v. Titans – (+25) Whatever, ESPN, Buzz

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 6

Flippy - 250
    NBC - 240
    Whatever - 235
    SteelersofDeville - 230
    Jooser - 225
    MeetJoeGreene - 200
    ESPN - 200
    Papillion - 195
    Lonbull - 195
    Passhappy - 185
    Pfelix73 - 165
    Ghost - 155
    Starlifter - 150
    Buzz - 145

Whatever, ESPN and Buzz earned the weekly high score of 50 points with the Bills v. Titans Monday Night Match-up. The 50 points pushed Whatever past SteelersofDeville and Jooser and only 15 points behind Flippy! If you consider that Whatever has an additional 10 points coming at kickoff this weekend - that puts him only 5 points down!

Whatever may be going into the Beast Mode!!

But Flippy and SteelersofDeville are crafty veterans of the MNF Exec game -- and while they don't have an "automatic" bonus at kickoff, both of these Execs will very likely pick up 25 points as long as Goff and Stafford are the Starting QB's...(which it appears they will be).

The Goff v. Stafford game isn't the only game with a Twist.

Jooser, Ghost and yours truly (Lonbull) are hoping that JJ Watt and De'Andre Hopkins come up BIG in this game and help put up at least 45 points on the board. These Execs need a Touchdown by Hopkins and a Sack from Watt - if they only get one it's 15 points...if they manage to get both it's 45!

Obviously there's a chance neither happens and it's a possible Goose Egg Lounge trip for these three or would it be renamed the Cardinal's Egg Lounge if we miss this week -- let's not find out!

NBC is the only Exec with the Colts v. 49ers game and they could be looking for a fall this week, as that game comes without any bonuses.

Meanwhile Big Pappi could definitely shake up the board as he has a 30 point bonus at kickoff between the division rivals Bengals and Ravens -- he's also the ONLY Exec who has that game.

Lot's of different Bonus options - Week 7 is kinda wacky....and I think I like it!!

Week 7

Lions v. Rams Flippy, SteelerofDeville
    Bengals v. Ravens (+30) Papillion
    Chiefs v. Titans (+10) Passhappy, MJG, Buzz, Starlifter, Whatever
    Texans v. Cardinals Lonbull, Jooser, Ghost
    Saints v. Seahawks Pfelix73, ESPN
    Colts v. 49ers - NBC

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 7

Flippy - 280
    SteelersofDeville - 260
    NBC - 260
    Whatever - 245
    Jooser - 245
    Papillion - 245
    ESPN - 225
    Lonbull - 215
    MeetJoeGreene - 210
    Passhappy - 195
    Pfelix73 - 190
    Ghost - 175
    Starlifter - 160
    Buzz - 155

Big Pappi had the BIG Score of the Week with 50 points in the Bengals crushing the Ravens in Baltimore match-up. Papillion moves into a three way tie for third place and definitely within striking distance -- we'll definitely see who can begin to separate themselves from the pack!

1st and 2nd Place Execs - Flippy and SteelerofDeville shared the Rams v. Lions game which earned a very respectable 30 points -- mostly in part to the fact that Goff and Stafford were starting against one another for 25.

For those of us who picked the Cardinals v. Texans game - we were lucky enough to earn a DeAndre Hopkins TD -- but unfortunately JJ Watt couldn't also put up a sack for us.....Jooser, Ghost and Myself picked up a solid 20 points --- although it's at this point in the season I'm starting to wonder where it all went wrong??

And then I see "THIS" play and realize I was only a split second short of enjoying 30 additional points !!! Such is MNF Exec!

Speaking of 30 Additional Points - Leader of the Pack and former Champion Flippy comes in swinging with a 30 point pick up at kickoff.

And his immediate rival (and also Former Champion) SteelersofDeville picks up 25 points in HIS game at kickoff.

Both of them have their games all to themselves and there of course could be huge separation, or a shake-up at the top.

Would either of these former Champions be interested in stepping up to the platform and offering a word or two about their chances this weekend....or perhaps a word or two about their competition??

Because as you can see it IS a rivals weekend - as most of us have chosen the Steelers v. Browns game.

Week 8

Buccaneers v. Saints (+30) Flippy
    Packers v. Cardinals (+25) SteelersofDeville
    Steelers v. Browns (+15) Passhappy, Lonbull, Papillion, MJG, Starlifter, Jooser, Ghost, Whatever, Pfelix73
    Cowboys v. Vikings (+10) Buzz, NBC

Giants v. Chiefs - ESPN

Legend

User Info Menu

LB, any consideration for game clinching defensive play (int, fumble recovery in the final 60 seconds) in future numbers? (Lamarr Woodley Strip sack at end of Super Bowl comes to mind)
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

2022 Final Mock
    1 - Malik Wills, QB, Liberty Kenny Pickett, QB, Pitt
    2 - Travis Jones, NT, Uconn George Pickens, WR, UGa
    3 - Jalen Tolbert, WR, USA DeMarvin Leal, DE, TAMU

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not a bad idea SOD. I'd support that modification next year for sure.
    ​2019 MNFE CHAMPION