Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Monday Night Football Executive 2021

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Sigh. 4 weeks to go from first to worst. I blame COVID.
    2014 MNF EXEC CHAMPION!!!

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Lonbull View Post
    Here I am asking for Flippy and SteelersofDeville to take the podium at an attempt to start talking smack talk to each other.....and they turn it all on me....

(Kind of serves me right - though).
    With me an flippy? You almost have to work to get either of us all feisty. Cold day in hell to get both of us. LMAO

It'd be about like this:

Last edited by SteelerOfDeVille; 11-09-2021 at 11:38 AM.
    2013 MNF Executive Champion!

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 9

NBC - 360
    Flippy - 350
    SteelersofDeville - 335
    ESPN - 325
    Whatever - 300
    Jooser - 300
    Papillion - 300
    Passhappy - 275
    Lonbull - 270
    Pfelix73 - 270
    MeetJoeGreene - 265
    Buzz - 255
    Ghost - 230
    Starlifter - 215

Passhappy and Pfelix73 chalked up the weekly high score of 50 points and maneuvered their way into the middle of the pack. The hated Ravens have been "the" team providing the most excitement here at MNF Exec this Overtime game was a solid selection - even if the finish didn't help our guys in the Black and Gold.

Week 9 once again belonged to #9.

NBC and MeetjoeGreene seemed to be in a great position with their Rams v. Titans Sunday Night Delight -- I had some concerns if the Titans would be much without Henry against the High Powered Rams......turned out the Rams came out flat and only gave these two Execs the Bonus they had at Kickoff - 25.

This of course gave the bulk of us some hope - as 9 MNF Execs had a 10 point bonus with the Packers v. Chiefs -- however we were only able to keep pace with the Leader NBC - as our Jordan Love game.....didn't give us much Love.....

Looking ahead NBC and Big Pappi will pick up 15 points at Kickoff with the Chiefs and Raiders in Las Vegas -- but it's Passhappy looking to make Week 10 his -- as he's the only Exec picking up 25 Bonus points and he has the Saints and Titans game all to himself.

Average Joos also has a game with bonus points all to himself - and either of these Execs could jump to the top or at the very least close the gap with a great Week 10.

Meanwhile 10 MNF Execs (including yours truly) could be on their way to huge party in the Goose Egg Lounge - I guess we'll see all this all plays out!

Good luck this week - your leader is in Steelers GOLD!

Week 10

Chiefs v. Raiders (+15) - NBC, Papillion

Saints v. Titans (+25) - Passhappy
    Browns v. Patriots (+10) - Jooser

Seahawks v. Packers – Lonbull, MJG, Starlifter, SteelersofDeville, Flippy, Pfelix73
    Vikings v. Chargers – Buzz
    Rams v. 49ers – Ghost, Whatever, ESPN
    Last edited by Lonbull; 11-16-2021 at 02:21 AM.

Backup

User Info Menu

its time to get serious !!!
    2020 MNF Exec Champion

2021 draft

24 Christian Darrisaw
    OT, Virginia Tech

56 Creed Humphrey
    IOL, Oklahoma

87 Joe Tryon
    EDGE, Washington

128 Trey Sermon
    RB, Ohio State

141 Marco Wilson
    CB, Florida

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    With me an flippy? You almost have to work to get either of us all feisty. Cold day in hell to get both of us. LMAO

It'd be about like this:

Love that clip.

As a kid I always either wanted to be an astronaut, Mr Myagi, or Rocky.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by flippy View Post
    Love that clip.

As a kid I always either wanted to be an astronaut, Mr Myagi, or Rocky.
    welp... i hope you're an astronaut cuz i'm pretty sure you aren't the other 2

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelerOfDeVille View Post
    welp... i hope you're an astronaut cuz i'm pretty sure you aren't the other 2
    That didn’t work out either when I learned as a kid I get motion sick pretty easy. LOL

Just a dumb working stiff like everyone else

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 10

NBC - 400
    Flippy - 350
    ESPN - 340
    Papillion - 340
    SteelersofDeville - 335
    Passhappy - 335
    Whatever - 315
    Jooser - 315
    Lonbull - 270
    Pfelix73 - 270
    Buzz - 270
    MeetJoeGreene - 265
    Ghost - 245
    Starlifter - 215

Usually I begin with THE highlight of the week - but this week SIX (6) MNF Execs visited the Goose Egg Lounge with a pitiful Seahawks v. Packers game that basically left us one Dwarf short of getting Snow White as our bartender!

Passhappy "GOT SERIOUS" this week and put up a very solid 60 points with the Saints and Titans game that ended in a 2 point game. However looking ahead - Passhappy finds himself with a Seahawks game.....and it was the Seahawks game last week that landed almost half of our Execs in the Goose Egg Lounge.

We'll see if Passhappy can "connect" with this Seahawks match-up that offers 0 bonus points at kickoff.

Despite a lopsided, funky game - Leader NBC (and Papillion) still managed to earn 40 points in the Sunday Night Match-up between the Chiefs and Raiders. It wasn't much of a game....but it was enough to keep the Peacock on top and mocking the rest of us.

**** I don't know who is having a BIGGER Dumpster Fire Season - the Raiders or Lonbull's MNF Exec. Schedule.

Looking ahead - NBC continues to roll forward earning 10 Record Bonus points on Sunday Night. They are currently doing "EVERYTHING" right.

However Former Champion "The Italian Stallion Astronaut" Flippy is climbing up the ropes with 25 points of his own this week - and is hoping for a BIG game in KC with the Cowboys to take the Belt back!

The Count of Monte Fisto SteelersofDeville has the Colts v. Bills game all to himself -- he picks up 10 points at kickoff and is hoping his game is the King of Sting this week and gets him back into contention.

Week 11

Steelers v. Chargers (+10) NBC, Lonbull, Buzz, Starlifter, Jooser

Cowboys v. Chiefs (+25) Flippy, Ghost, PFelix73
    Colts v. Bills (+10) SteelersofDeville
    Cardinals v. Seahawks Passhappy, Papillion
    Giants v. Buccaneers MJG, ESPN
    Packers v. Vikings - Whatever

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

[QUOTE=Lonbull;854654However Former Champion "The Italian Stallion Astronaut" Flippy is climbing up the ropes with 25 points of his own this week - and is hoping for a BIG game in KC with the Cowboys to take the Belt back!

The Count of Monte Fisto SteelersofDeville has the Colts v. Bills game all to himself -- he picks up 10 points at kickoff and is hoping his game is the King of Sting this week and gets him back into contention.[/QUOTE]
    Literally belly laughs at both of those.

"Ain't gon' be no rematch...."
    "Don't want one..."

Starter

User Info Menu

Week 11

NBC - 450
    Whatever - 380
    Flippy - 375
    SteelersofDeville - 370
    Jooser - 365
    ESPN - 340
    Papillion - 340
    Passhappy - 335
    Lonbull - 320
    Buzz - 320
    Pfelix73 - 295
    Ghost - 270
    MeetJoeGreene - 265
    Starlifter - 265

Whatever put together the best game of the week in Week 11 - by putting up 65 points and driving him into 2nd place. What put Whatever over the top was a Game Winning Field Goal by Minnesota in the last few seconds!

As solid as Whatever's score was - NBC continues to hit solid ratings, as they put up 50 points this week in the Steelers v. Chargers game that was one for the ages -- great play after great play......we just needed that last second Field Goal to make this one an all-time classic!

Since I really hate showing a photo of a Steelers loss AND Flippy and SteelerofDeville refuse to throw out any bulletin board material -- maybe NBC will step up to the mic????

Four MNF Execs found themselves at the Goose Egg Lounge this week --- In celebration of the upcoming Thanksgiving Holiday it was Native American week -- of course it's the Goose Egg Lounge so it's more like the Trail of Tears.....in this case a "hot" trail of tears.

Looking ahead.......wow....um....Looking ahead???? She's just.....wow.....

Looking ahead -- I can't remember seeing such a diverse schedule AND having so many bonus points at kickoff!!

Unfortunately for Flippy and Whatever - they won't be able to gain any ground on the Leader.

SteelersofDeville has the Steelers v. Bengals game all to himself and could make a serious stab at taking over in 2nd place!

Meanwhile ESPN may be hitting a skid - as they are the only Exec without Bonus points AND were in the Goose Egg Lounge last week. Maybe they're hoping to spend some more time Giving Thanks to our Indian princess.

Week 11

Browns v. Ravens (+15) NBC, Passhappy, Lonbull, Buzz, Flippy, Ghost, Whatever

Titans v. Patriots (+25) Pfelix73
    Packers v. Rams (+25) Starlifter

Chargers v. Broncos (+15) Jooser
    Steelers v. Bengals (+15) SteelersofDeville

Vikings v. 49ers (+10) Papillion
    Raiders v. Cowboys (+10) MJG

Seahawks v. Washington - ESPN