Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 237

Thread: Haskins as the future. What could that mean?

  1. #111
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    watson QB'd at the same school

    is there a QB in the bigs OSU put out there close to his success
    So did Taz Boyd play at Clemson. Weak conference.

  2. #112
    Hall of Famer

    User Info Menu

    With some time to mature and develop, Haskins could possibly be a real good starter ... or, maybe a solid backup option. Of course, there's a chance he may never pan out, but I like the odds of his success, particularly at the price we got him for. To my eyes, seems like he might have more potential upside than Rudolph.

  3. #113
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    With some time to mature and develop, Haskins could possibly be a real good starter ... or, maybe a solid backup option. Of course, there's a chance he may never pan out, but I like the odds of his success, particularly at the price we got him for. To my eyes, seems like he might have more potential upside than Rudolph.
    No doubt about that.

  4. #114
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    So did Taz Boyd play at Clemson. Weak conference.
    Conference is a bit weak but all you are doing is showing that it depends on the QB not the conference.

    Some will make it at the highest level and some won’t. The conference has nothing to do with how a player performs in the NFL.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  5. #115
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    They said the same thing about Luck.

    Every few years they try to crown a QB as the next “Manning”

    Why don’t they ever say the next Brady or Rodgers? Its always Manning and while he was awesome in the regular season he really wasn’t anything special in the playoffs.
    But Luck WAZ the best thing since Peyton Manning...(if you are a Colts fan)




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  6. #116
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    But Luck WAZ the best thing since Peyton Manning...(if you are a Colts fan)
    so you're a closet Colts fan too, huh?

  7. #117
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    So did Taz Boyd play at Clemson. Weak conference.
    what was boyd? a 6th round pick or so?

    you're comparing apples to oranges.
    watson was deemed a 1st round talent and has shown success in the NFL

    now we'll see what lawrence, another 1st round talent wil do

  8. #118
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    what was boyd? a 6th round pick or so?

    you're comparing apples to oranges.
    watson was deemed a 1st round talent and has shown success in the NFL

    now we'll see what lawrence, another 1st round talent wil do
    I wasn’t comparing QBs, just pointing out the weakness of the conference and How it could have inflate Lawerence’s numbers.

  9. #119
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    so you're a closet Colts fan too, huh?
    This is not true.
    I am not a "CLOSET" Colts fan.




    In view of the fact that Mike Tomlin has matched Cowhers record I give him the designation:

    TCFCLTC-
    The Coach Formerly Considered Less Than Cowher

  10. #120
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    This is not true.
    I am not a "CLOSET" Colts fan.
    So now, your out of the “CLOSET”?

    Molon labe

    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell



    American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •