Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: August 5th!!!!

  1. #1
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    August 5th!!!!

    I had no idea the first game was next Thursday!!!

    Iím hype as hell since I have Friday off. Iím actually traveling to Pittsburgh to show my kids my city and home town next Friday.

    Damn, that was fast!

    ďCanít waitĒ - Bart Scott!!!
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  2. #2
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    It's about to happen!!! Yeah I'm getting stoked. The last couple years have been so stressful it was hard to enjoy football. So, this season will be extra sweet for me.

  3. #3
    Benchwarmer

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I had no idea the first game was next Thursday!!!

    Iím hype as hell since I have Friday off. Iím actually traveling to Pittsburgh to show my kids my city and home town next Friday.

    Damn, that was fast!

    ďCanít waitĒ - Bart Scott!!!
    Got my ticket package in the mail yesterday. Game. autograph session, enshrinement ceremony, returning legend autograph session. 50th bday gift from my wife!!!! So excited

  4. #4
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Very nice! Glad to see this!

  5. #5
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Just praying for good health for all our guys.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

    Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

  6. #6
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I had no idea the first game was next Thursday!!!

    I’m hype as hell since I have Friday off. I’m actually traveling to Pittsburgh to show my kids my city and home town next Friday.

    Damn, that was fast!

    “Can’t wait” - Bart Scott!!!
    And at least it will be televised. Can't wait to see how that O line looks.

  7. #7
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    And at least it will be televised. Can't wait to see how that O line looks.
    It sounds like many of the projected starters won't play. But hopefully they can get some action to get familiar with playing together.

  8. #8
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    I had no idea the first game was next Thursday!!!

    I’m hype as hell since I have Friday off. I’m actually traveling to Pittsburgh to show my kids my city and home town next Friday.

    Damn, that was fast!

    “Can’t wait” - Bart Scott!!!
    You're not a real Steeler fan if you didn't know this.

  9. #9
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    You're not a real Steeler fan if you didn't know this.
    okay.. hands in my gear.

    I’m so used to the NBA Finals ending in June and having that awful month and a half of baseball.

    The turnaround from the Finals to the HOF game was like 2 weeks this year.

    I’m sure I saw the date when the schedule dropped but I’m getting older and my memory bank isn’t what it used to be.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?


  10. #10
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    okay.. hands in my gear.

    I’m so used to the NBA Finals ending in June and having that awful month and a half of baseball.

    The turnaround from the Finals to the HOF game was like 2 weeks this year.

    I’m sure I saw the date when the schedule dropped but I’m getting older and my memory bank isn’t what it used to be.
    LOL...don't talk to me about remembering stuff. I walked from the basement to the garage and couldn't remember what I wanted.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •