Page 45 of 87 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers At the Top

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    Yea, where do you get your stats from? Asshats are us?
    Hey whisper.I will give you a conspiracy that shows the foolishness of your POV.

Let’s run with the idea this WAS created in a Chinese lab. How could they develop a virus that would damage the US and have minimal damage at home?

What if they engineered a virus that could be limited to the point of being insignificant just by wearing a mask. One that could be thwarted by an easily developed vaccine. One could predict that the US would suffer the devastating results we have taken because we are filled with people who dont trust experts and who would claim an infringement of their freedom if asked to take the smallest measures proven to greatly reduce risk. Countries with a more compliant population would suffer little.

They would have used our love of freedom, trusting we would use that freedom unwisely, and hit the US with a devastating blow.

Do I think they actually did that? No. But the fact that “if” this were planned the fact that half the county has YOUR THINKING would make it work.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Hey whisper.I will give you a conspiracy that shows the foolishness of your POV.

Let’s run with the idea this WAS created in a Chinese lab. How could they develop a virus that would damage the US and have minimal damage at home?

What if they engineered a virus that could be limited to the point of being insignificant just by wearing a mask. One that could be thwarted by an easily developed vaccine. One could predict that the US would suffer the devastating results we have taken because we are filled with people who dont trust experts and who would claim an infringement of their freedom if asked to take the smallest measures proven to greatly reduce risk. Countries with a more compliant population would suffer little.

They would have used our love of freedom, trusting we would use that freedom unwisely, and hit the US with a devastating blow.

Do I think they actually did that? No. But the fact that “if” this were planned the fact that half the county has YOUR THINKING would make it work.
    Thats actually a great point, and if you actually believed that they did that, why would you not take the simple measures to combat the virus.

Legend

User Info Menu

why focus on the 99% of deaths and severe cases among the unvaccinated when you can point out the 1% of vaccinated deaths.

10,000 people could die in a month and these people will use the 100 vaccinated deaths as proof vaccines don’t work.

Forget all the millions of vaccinated people who didn’t catch it or had mild symptoms.
    Tomlins coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-...nts-virus.html

You guys are just light years from "getting it."

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Vaccination rates on the rise again!!!! Keep it up America!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    Vaccination rates on the rise again!!!! Keep it up America!!
    Yea.. +1 in my household yesterday

Legend

User Info Menu

I'd agree. You on the other hand? With your trash conspiracy website telling you not to wear masks or get a shot? Oh my friend you are just around the corner from "getting it".

This is the deal man. Even using YOUR WEBSITE my case is made. Not ALL that "data" is false...just the inerpretation of what it means.

If "I" get a breakthrough infection it is likely my symtoms will be so mild...I WONT KNOW I HAVE IT.
    I wont need to stay home, as I would if I was sick.
    I therfore would ABSOLUTELY be a potential SUPER SPREADER.

The very fact that your article calls people like me potential super spreaders is BECAUSE we dont even feel sick from the virus and are able to unknowingly spread it. This very fact confirms the vaccine keeps infected people from actually feeling sick, nevermind dying from it.

But I refuse to be a superspreader. I continue to wear a mask, not because I fear for myself, but I fear giving it to morons who dont take precautions.

Your article tries to make the case that vaccinations were "supposed" to keep people from ever getting infected. Its primary value is keeping vaccinated people from extreme illness and death.

And it IS working my friend to keep tens of thousands from death. But your kind will keep on dying. And lots of those people will be infected by a vaccinated person who doesnt even know he is a "Typhoid Mary".

As for me? I use my "freedom" responsibly.

I wear a mask, not because I dont want to die, I wear it not to kill YOU.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 08-01-2021 at 06:25 PM.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    I'd agree. You on the other hand? With your trash conspiracy website telling you not to wear masks or get a shot? Oh my friend you are just around the corner from "getting it".

This is the deal man. Even using YOUR WEBSITE my case is made. Not ALL that "data" is false...just the inerpretation of what it means.

If "I" get a breakthrough infection it is likely my symtoms will be so mild...I WONT KNOW I HAVE IT.
    I wont need to stay home, as I would if I was sick.
    I therfore would ABSOLUTELY be a potential SUPER SPREADER.

The very fact that your article calls people like me potential super spreaders is BECAUSE we dont even feel sick from the virus and are able to unknowingly spread it. This very fact confirms the vaccine keeps infected people from actually feeling sick, nevermind dying from it.

But I refuse to be a superspreader. I continue to wear a mask, not because I fear for myself, but I fear giving it to morons who dont take precautions.

Your article tries to make the case that vaccinations were "supposed" to keep people from ever getting infected. Its primary value is keeping vaccinated people from extreme illness and death.

And it IS working my friend to keep tens of thousands from death. But your kind will keep on dying. And lots of those people will be infected by a vaccinated person who doesnt even know he is a "Typhoid Mary".

As for me? I use my "freedom" responsibly.

I wear a mask, not because I dont want to die, I wear it not to kill YOU.
    It's unfortunate that people believe some of the stuff that's posted as fact.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    It's unfortunate that people believe some of the stuff that's posted as fact.
    No worries. Natural selection will take care of them.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

https://www.yahoo.com/news/conservat...135427471.html

People don't believe until they catch a bad case of COVID. Who knows what the long term health implications will be to this radio host if he lives?