Page 77 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast

Thread: Steelers At the Top

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ernie View Post
    Its actually called taking the high road bud... when all else fails. Something you know little about.
    Its happened to you before.. by multiple folks I'm sure.. and of course there was the whole getting banned from this board...
    But you couldnt stay away.
    What was the alias? Was it "Ohwow"? Lol
    its called being soft.

its cool, didn’t think you were built like that but do what you feel you need to do to protect yourself.

Good luck
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hate is a dangerous thing my friend..
    And the media fans the flames of hate. Now go back and do some research and see for yourself which way most of the media leans politically.
    If media leans mostly left whay is that an example of fanning the flames of hate?

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-...-hysteria.html

Keep getting busted fabricating #s.

Legend

User Info Menu

4 educators die in Broward County within 36 hours.

3 of them weren’t vaccinated. No info on the 4th teachers vaccination status yet.

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...ol-year-nears/
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    To add clarity:

Did you ever fart while wearing pants? Could you and those around you smell it? Think about that for a minute.

Molon labe

People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. George Orwell

American metal pimped by asiansteel
    Only two defining forces have ever offered to die for you 1. Jesus Christ, 2.The American G.I., One died for your soul, the other for your freedom.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by fordfixer View Post
    Did you ever fart while wearing pants? Could you and those around you smell it?
    Coulda had 6 pairs of pants on and it would knock 'em out

Someone needs to make a chart to illustrate

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-08-...nsmission.html

Wait until you realize the truth.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by whisper View Post
    My friend contracted covid last week, was put into a medically induced coma last night, and she died this morning. Why don't you keep your garbage to yourself, because the crap your spewing is what got her killed.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.wizard View Post
    My friend contracted covid last week, was put into a medically induced coma last night, and she died this morning. Why don't you keep your garbage to yourself, because the crap your spewing is what got her killed.
    I'm very sorry to hear that.

condolences to your friend and her family for this tragic loss.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Hate is a dangerous thing my friend..
    And the media fans the flames of hate. Now go back and do some research and see for yourself which way most of the media leans politically.
    The media can only report. It's up to individuals to use some level of common sense. Some of what the media reports should be taken with a grain of salt, ie Madden, Cuomu, Carlson, ect.

Public enemy number one that spread hate, lies, & misinformation was Trump. Trump isn't the most hateful person I've known. Trump is number one because he was elected to be the leader of the USA. Leadership's words and actions matter. People took his lies and words for face value.

Would you vote for Trump again?