Haskins

Beat up by his Wife lol

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Beat up by his Wife lol

put her on the O-LINE!!!
    Black N' Gold Til' I'm Dead N' Cold...
    [url=http://img203.imageshack.us/i/32023126285034060670100.jpg/]http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/4...4060670100.jpg[/url]
    [url=http://img19.imageshack.us/i/steelertowngal.jpg/]http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/107...lertowngal.jpg[/url]
    We don't have any cheerleaders but we do have a few of these \m/...

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Another Dip**** Popcorn was in love with.....

Legend

User Info Menu

I once worked with a guy that seemed to have trouble just follow him around for his entire life whether it was his doing or someone else's. The stuff he told me would make your eyes water;

LAS VEGAS (KLAS) — The wife of Pittsburgh Steeler backup quarterback Dwayne Haskins is charged with domestic battery after a July 3 incident at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.

Kalabrya Gondrezick-Haskins, 23, is accused of knocking out one of his teeth when she punched him after a disagreement, according to an arrest report obtained by the I-Team. A piece of his tooth was found on the floor of a room at The Cosmopolitan.

Haskins told Metro police officers the couple have had verbal arguments in the past, but nothing physical.

“I want her out of my room,” Haskins told a security officer at The Cosmopolitan. “She hit me and cut my lip open.”

According to Dwayne’s Instagram and several news articles, the couple was recently engaged at TAO Asian Bistro & Nightclub at The Venetian.

Contradicting the engagement reports, Kalabrya told police they were planning to celebrate their commitment to each other by renewing their vows, according to statements contained in an arrest report. They were reportedly married on March 19 after dating for about a year and a half.

The couple, who lives in Pittsburgh, was in Las Vegas for a wedding with 14 of their friends.

The dispute stemmed from plans for social outings. Kalabrya and her friends were going to a “Magic Mike” show, and Dwayne and his friends were going to Drai’s Beach Club & Nightclub. Instead of waiting for Kalbrya and the others, Dwayne and his friends went without them. When they returned, the fight got physical.

Haskins was treated for facial injuries at Sunrise Hospital and Medical Center.

Haskins-Gondrezick was not in handcuffs during her interview with detectives because she had hurt her hand.

Haskins was signed by the Steelers after he was released by the Washington Football Team in December and is the backup for starting quarterback Ben Roethlisberger. He had been drafted by Washington with the No. 15 pick overall in 2019. Haskins set records in his sophomore season at Ohio State, where he threw 50 touchdowns — one of just seven NCAA quarterbacks to do it in a single season.

Haskins-Gondrezick played basketball at Michigan State University. She is the daughter of Grant Gondrezick and Lisa Harvey-Gondrezick, and her sister Kysre was the fourth overall pick in last year’s WNBA draft, playing for the Indiana Fever.

She has posted bail and is expected to appear back in court on Aug. 3.

Legend

User Info Menu

So much for "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

The odds of this guy being part of the Steelers future just got a little longer. Importnat to note though that Haskins was the victim but damn...you're a grown man and can't walk away/deescalate this for your career?
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Backup

User Info Menu

I mean come on. You got newly married people in Las Vegas, each going out to separate places to look at naked people of the opposite sex. Ah, duh am I old fashioned but that is stupid. You've been married 4 months and you need outside stimulation. Why did you get married. Haskins is a dumba** and I predict he will not be on the team for final cut down unless he's on the practice team.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by "BuzzNuter" View Post
    I mean come on. You got newly married people in Las Vegas, each going out to separate places to look at naked people of the opposite sex. Ah, duh am I old fashioned but that is stupid. You've been married 4 months and you need outside stimulation. Why did you get married. Haskins is a dumba** and I predict he will not be on the team for final cut down unless he's on the practice team.
    Yup, bad sign, even if he was smart enough not to hit back. Who is in relationships where teeth get knocked out? Not grown ups. The kid is just too dumb.

Legend

User Info Menu

I commend him for being smart and not retaliating or his career would have been officially over. With that said, he needs to rethink her as his wife. No one should be in a violent relationship. Man or woman.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    I commend him for being smart and not retaliating or his career would have been officially over. With that said, he needs to rethink her as his wife. No one should be in a violent relationship. Man or woman.
    Thank you.

Unfortunately, some people think its okay to put their hands on their mate when arguing.

I’m glad he showed restraint and IMO while its a bad story it also shows Haskin’s is smart enough to keep his hands to himself.

His mate isn’t ready for prime time though and I definitely think he needs to rethink this relationship. Sometimes the woman you love will burn the whole thing down when they don’t get their way. The type of woman who is probably amazing in bed but crazy as hell when they are mad.
    Last edited by feltdizz; 07-15-2021 at 11:38 AM.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    So much for "what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas"

The odds of this guy being part of the Steelers future just got a little longer. Importnat to note though that Haskins was the victim but damn...you're a grown man and can't walk away/deescalate this for your career?
    You never know.

If it's not a good relationship (as seems to be the case), maybe it's the catalyst to end it and it helps him in the medium term.