Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Peace out Planet Steelers

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Peace out Planet Steelers

Gotta take a break for a few months and deal with the big C (throat). Hopefully everything goes to Hoyle and I'll be back by start of season (or thereabouts). Don't be to hard on each other. 2021 may be hard but the pain shouldn't last long. See you guys on the flip side. Here We Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    2022 Re-sign Minkah and Watt. Grab a stud LT and ILB in FA (we will have a boatload of cap room). Trade up for a QB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Gotta take a break for a few months and deal with the big C (throat). Hopefully everything goes to Hoyle and I'll be back by start of season (or thereabouts). Don't be to hard on each other. 2021 may be hard but the pain shouldn't last long. See you guys on the flip side. Here We Go Steelers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Best of luck Key. We will be anxiously awaiting your healthy return.

Legend

User Info Menu

God bless. Will keep you in my prayers. You are the best and this board needs you.
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

Effe cancer!!!

Beat that ish with a bat dude.
    Tomlinís coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

FU CK cancer.

Praying for you and yours SKL.

Legend

User Info Menu

God Bless you SKL, may He give you the strength to fight this and that each passing day brings you closer to a full and speedy recovery.

I'll definitely keep you in my prayers and I look forward to seeing you back here posting again soon!
    Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Good luck. Wish you an optimal recovery.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by steelerkeylargo View Post
    Hope it goes well friend.

Starter

User Info Menu

SKL, Stiller fan and fellow draft geek. Fight like hell and speedy recovery, we’re all praying for you!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

SKL- wishing nothing but the best and a full and speedy recovery.

My God bless you.