Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: Green. Elite athleticism relative to what’s most important at the center position.

  1. #51
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Is that Dan Brown standing in the background. Maybe doing research for his next novel? I think he is interviewing Pierre on his experience as a starter last season. A novel about an invisible defensive back
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

  2. #52
    Pro Bowler

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Lemming View Post
    Ok, It is time to "use your eyes" my friend.

    Try looking at the PICTURE in your own link. Where do you think Green is? What is he doing? Here it is:

    You continue to watch with your eye wide shut. What do I think about Green? I think he's un-signed and currently 3rd on the depth chart behind journeyman. Since he's not getting more money, I'm more interested in why he has not signed. My ears are open Lemming. Do tell.

    If I'm 3rd on a depth chart and not going to make more money, I get out the nearest pen and sign. But that's me.
    Plan to spend 75 million in cap space in 2022 ( most in the NFL ) and use the 2 comp picks ( 3rd and 5th ) for a killer 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

  3. #53
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    You continue to watch with your eye wide shut. What do I think about Green? I think he's un-signed and currently 3rd on the depth chart behind journeyman. Since he's not getting more money, I'm more interested in why he has not signed. My ears are open Lemming. Do tell.

    If I'm 3rd on a depth chart and not going to make more money, I get out the nearest pen and sign. But that's me.
    pretty sure this is simply waiting on other draft picks to get slotted and not holding out since he is in the photo at OTA’s.

    There is no rush.
    Tomlins coming back so what can you do?


  4. #54
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    You continue to watch with your eye wide shut. What do I think about Green? I think he's un-signed and currently 3rd on the depth chart behind journeyman. Since he's not getting more money, I'm more interested in why he has not signed. My ears are open Lemming. Do tell.

    If I'm 3rd on a depth chart and not going to make more money, I get out the nearest pen and sign. But that's me.
    I think the issue here is that you thought "unsigned" means "not at OTAs".

    And that's not unreasonable.

    But when someone proves that you're wrong, it's OK to admit that you were wrong.

    I think people will respect you for doing it because it means that there's a better chance they can trust what you're saying in the future when you've already demonstrated that you have the ability to change your mind when presented with facts that contradict your opinion. Sadly, this is a skill that's super rare in the age of social media.

  5. #55
    Legend

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Northern_Blitz View Post
    I think the issue here is that you thought "unsigned" means "not at OTAs".

    And that's not unreasonable.

    But when someone proves that you're wrong, it's OK to admit that you were wrong.

    I think people will respect you for doing it because it means that there's a better chance they can trust what you're saying in the future when you've already demonstrated that you have the ability to change your mind when presented with facts that contradict your opinion. Sadly, this is a skill that's super rare in the age of social media.
    This Post is On The


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •