Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: The Steelers are choosing to decline Terrell Edmunds’ 5th year option

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    I just hope the Wr's and Ebron are working on their drops... Remember last last year where the team was plaqued with the dropsies?

Also remember when Radio commented that the reason for all the drops, was because of Ben lolololololololol...That still might be the funniest **** I EVER read!!!!!!! But , He's not a Ben hater!
    Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Really????

Maybe they hired special coaches to teach them to drop more. What do you think they do every year...dumb attempt to find negatives.

I think you will find the majority of the board values feltdizz's comments over the stuff you post that most of the time is a oneline shot with nothing to support it.
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ-STEELER View Post
    meaning if his post came after a bad game by edmunds
    it was supposedly after a bad play in a game but like usual, the actual mistake was by another player.

Not sure why it matters when it was said…
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    it was supposedly after a bad play in a game but like usual, the actual mistake was by another player.

Not sure why it matters when it was said…
    you're unsure of why it matters when it was said?

would you like links of what was said about ben during the the browns playoff game?

oh even better.
    would you like to see what you said about mason in the 2019 season

and then the 180 degree turn on your opinion of him in the 2020 season finale'

Legend

User Info Menu

would you like links of what was said about ben during the the browns playoff game?

oh even better.

oh, so now it matters when it happened?

still, this is an Edmund thread. What I said about Ben and Mason is irrelevant but if someone asked a poster to provide critical statements about both you could certainly use mine as evidence.

and again, I am constantly called a Ben “hater” so I’m not really sure this proves your point.

Legend

User Info Menu

oh even better.

Fans opinions on players can change over time. Edmunds has been a great example of this. Some board history on him (including mine):

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Fans opinions on players can change over time.)
    that is what i was getting at.

even noting the above's opinion has changed on mason over time, as an example.

i swear sometimes you need a coloring book to explain something too dizz lolol

Legend

User Info Menu

Thanks for proving my point.

When have I ever said Ben didn’t belong on any NFL team?

I’ve even said if Ben plays well this year I expect him to continue playing more years.

criticizing or critiquing a player or coach doesn’t make one a hater. Refusing to ever give credit when its due makes one a hater.
    who has said edmunds doesn't belong on an nfl team.

i don;t think i've ever seen it on here or any other boards.
    are you confusing it with not being worthy of a 1st round pick?
    that is what i was getting at.

even noting the above's opinion has changed on mason over time, as an example.

i swear sometimes you need a coloring book to explain something too dizz lolol
    or you could just read what was in the post you quoted when you asked me for proof.

Legend

User Info Menu

or you could just read what was in the post you quoted when you asked me for proof.

how do you know he's never given him credit?

Legend

User Info Menu

how do you know he's never given him credit?
    I don’t know what else he said.

but I also know I didn’t make that post up out of thin air.

he may very well think differently or he may still feel the same way. That is something he would have to answer if asked.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by NorthCoast View Post
    Fans opinions on players can change over time. Edmunds has been a great example of this. Some board history on him (including mine):
    Yep. Good example.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90’s held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70’s...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    Really? I haven't seen anyone who supports the compulsive/ rascist liar...0-3
    There are PLENTY who enjoy Dizzs contributions to this forum.
    If he did a "peace out" post there would be more appreciation than any have seen.

YOU?
    If you did a peace out post...it would be hard to think of your actual contributions save for your obsessive hate of Dizz.
    Last edited by Captain Lemming; 06-30-2021 at 12:35 AM.