Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: The Steelers are choosing to decline Terrell Edmunds’ 5th year option

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Disco1981 View Post
    You didn't see it, but it happened.... lolololololololol...You continue , somehow to show how utterly stupid you are.... lolololololol
    once again when proven wrong you go crazy and throw out insults and weird laughter.

Pretty sure you will threaten to come to my city and “find me” again before the day is over.. lmao
    Tomlin’s coming back so what can you do?

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by feltdizz View Post
    once again when proven wrong you go crazy and throw out insults and weird laughter.

Pretty sure you will threaten to come to my city and “find me” again before the day is over.. lmao
    Nah Radio...I just laugh you off now, like everyone else on here... You're to stupid to take seriously... Everyone has caught on to your continual lying and racism...Carry on Radio lol!

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

I just hope the Wr's and Ebron are working on their drops... Remember last last year where the team was plaqued with the dropsies?

Also remember when Radio commented that the reason for all the drops, was because of Ben lolololololololol...That still might be the funniest **** I EVER read!!!!!!! But , He's not a Ben hater!

Legend

User Info Menu

I just hope the Wr's and Ebron are working on their drops... Remember last last year where the team was plaqued with the dropsies?

Also remember when Radio commented that the reason for all the drops, was because of Ben lolololololololol...That still might be the funniest **** I EVER read!!!!!!! But , He's not a Ben hater!
    Really????

Maybe they hired special coaches to teach them to drop more. What do you think they do every year...dumb attempt to find negatives.

I think you will find the majority of the board values feltdizz's comments over the stuff you post that most of the time is a oneline shot with nothing to support it.
    Last edited by Oviedo; 06-18-2021 at 01:38 PM.
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

once again you are so crazed you just make stuff up. This is the problem with people who are more concerned with name calling and threats than actually reading the words in post.

I said Ben not practicing could be part of the reason for the number of drops.

and a few days later the OC said this:

“I hate to use the idea that Ben in these shorter weeks hasn’t practiced … but they catch on jugs (https://twitter.com/bepryor/status/1337061672142467072),” Fichtner said Thursday, via Brooke Pryor of ESPN. “But there’s something getting more balls and the basic practice schedules where Ben can throw to those receivers. I’m looking forward to that today.

2 smackdowns in one day!

Last edited by feltdizz; 06-18-2021 at 02:28 PM.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Oviedo View Post
    Really????

Maybe they hired special coaches to teach them to drop more. What do you think they do every year...dumb attempt to find negatives.

I think you will find the majority of the board values feltdizz's comments over the stuff you post that most of the time is a oneline shot with nothing to support it.
    He is 0-2.

Legend

User Info Menu

Really????

And I think you'll find that most of the board is tired of your ballwashing of everything managaement does and your one reply answer of " management knows more that you" whenever you get cornered on a point.

Which is why Shawn had to jump on you the other day about your constant condesending ways.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 11 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks. Currently, Tomlin hasn't won a playoff game in 4 years.

Dolphin fans in the 90’s held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70’s...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2021 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    And I think you'll find that most of the board is tired of your ballwashing of everything managaement does and your one reply answer of " management knows more that you" whenever you get cornered on a point.

Which is why Shawn had to jump on you the other day about your constant condesending ways.
    Well...I'm still waiting for you and your posse of negative Nellie's to provide one bit of evidence where you received a dime working for a professional football team.

Of course you haven't and never will.

So logically the guys getting paid have proven they actually know enough to get paid.

Until you reach that level your constant hate and whining is nothing more than a teenage girl complaining about her period. Changes nothing, means nothing
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

Well...I'm still waiting for you and your posse of negative Nellie's to provide one bit of evidence where you received a dime working for a professional football team.

So logically the guys getting paid have proven they actually know enough to get paid.

Until you reach that level your constant hate and whining is nothing more than a teenage girl complaining about her period. Changes nothing, means nothing

Legend

User Info Menu

great post, sums it up very well.
    Steel Maniac when he's wrong: "My predictions are time based." lmao