Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Loudermilk

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Loudermilk

Head scratcher. This guy wasn't even suppose to get drafted. Ravens take Shaun Wade right after. Huh
    2022 Re-sign Minkah and Watt. Grab a stud LT and ILB in FA (we will have a boatload of cap room). Trade up for a QB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wade had some bad tape. Real bad. I don't have an issue with Loudermilk but you can't be trading next years picks away. And I don't want to hear we'll have an extra pick for Bud loss. We'll need all the picks we can get if we have to move up n get a franchise Qb.
    Many moves we are making and our overall thinking around how to accumulate talent I'm questioning.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Iron City Inc. View Post
    Wade had some bad tape. Real bad. I don't have an issue with Loudermilk but you can't be trading next years picks away. And I don't want to hear we'll have an extra pick for Bud loss. We'll need all the picks we can get if we have to move up n get a franchise Qb.
    Many moves we are making and our overall thinking around how to accumulate talent I'm questioning.
    If we have a winning record and make the play offs which every fan should want like to organization does every year, a 4th round pick isn't going to help you move up to get a "supposedly great" QB
    Taking pride in the fact that I'm right so often and he is wrong so often, that Steel Maniac has to have me on "Ignore"

Legend

User Info Menu

I’m fine passing on Wade and I’m a Buckeye grad. He’s a good slot CB but terrible when moved outside. He was beaten badly every game in 2020.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    I’m fine passing on Wade and I’m a Buckeye grad. He’s a good slot CB but terrible when moved outside. He was beaten badly every game in 2020.
    Wade would do better with a switch to safety because he clearly lacked top end speed.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís held on to Don Shula for too long for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for too long for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches.

Legend

User Info Menu

this staff always seems to have someone they are fixated with and overspend to get him.

its a day 3 pick they gave up so i'm not going to get upset by it but why wouldn't they think this guy lasts to the 6th round?
    Last edited by NJ-STEELER; 05-01-2021 at 03:11 PM.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Wade is just one player that would fill a need (we need a slot corner). Kary Vincent, double up at OT with Forsythe, lots of Safeties. IDK. This guy is an extreme reach. Better hope he is the next Brett Kiesel
    2022 Re-sign Minkah and Watt. Grab a stud LT and ILB in FA (we will have a boatload of cap room). Trade up for a QB

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Not one DB drafted yet. We do need help at corner...
    Plan to spend 75 million in cap space in 2022 ( most in the NFL ) and use the 2 comp picks ( 3rd and 5th ) for a killer 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Joel Buchsbaum View Post
    Not one DB drafted yet. We do need help at corner...
    there are still some good FA CBs available, apparently that's the route we're going to take.

tbh, I'm happy about that.
    Only a true coward puts someone on ignore on a message board.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    there are still some good FA CBs available, apparently that's the route we're going to take.

tbh, I'm happy about that.
    Looks like they loaded up on post draft FA DBs