Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Pat Freiermuth TE

Legend

User Info Menu

Serious question. Can he block? We know Ebron struggles in that area.

Legend

User Info Menu

Guess I need to see some clips of him to get excited. I expected a Center or OT with this pick..
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Psu Homer here. Great pick. I think we can get ol center in 3rd. But these 2 picks will have immediate impact and also be a big part of offense post Ben.
    Cleveland spelled backwards is DNA Level C
    http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...itty29/mjg.jpg
    another AA/AS original.

Banned

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Buzz View Post
    Evidently Steelers don't think they need OL as much as some of us do
    Exactly. They wanted to get a TE who can help the OL. Their actions speak louder than words.

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBucks View Post
    Possesses average blocking strength and really doesn’t get much movement. Average run-after-the-catch skill. Doesn’t show the great burst or play speed for a top-rated tight end.

Analysis: Freiermuth was a consistent tight end for Penn State the past three seasons and has an NFL-ready game. He must improve his strength as a blocker and may never be a great downfield threat at the position, but Freiermuth is reliable in all aspects of his position

Legend

User Info Menu

He better.. lol
    I lost a bet about Najee gaining 1300 yards.

"Our head coach has failed to win a playoff game for seven years in a row. His game day strategy, culture of divas, in game decisions, clock management, player evaluation, hires, and affinity with sub par starters at RB, P, and OL are holding the Steelers back. That standard remains the standard"

Banned

User Info Menu

I'm sure he will be blocking.

Rookie

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Man of Steel View Post
    Could have just resigned Jesse James and drafted Creed Humphrey.
    I really thought this was going to be Creed Humphrey once Walker Little came off the board. I am very confused about this pick.

Legend

User Info Menu

I love the 1st 2 picks.

I expect both of these guys to contribute immediately and help us help Ben go out on top.

Hopefully more great picks to come. Loads of quality players still on the board.

Let’s go!!!!!!

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MeetJoeGreene View Post
    Psu Homer here. Great pick. I think we can get ol center in 3rd. But these 2 picks will have immediate impact and also be a big part of offense post Ben.
    I agree, Harris and Freiermuth are going to be cornerstones for years to come.
    Steel Maniac's Time-Based Prediction: Lamar Jackson will be a bust and total flop in the NFL.

What Actually Happened: Lamar Jackson became the youngest two-time NFL MVP winner ever.

Gloat gloat gloat

Boom........Knuckle up. Punk.

My IT guy...
    Hahahahahahaha