Thread: NFL may allow defensive backs, linebackers, running backs to wear single-digit number

Starter

User Info Menu

NFL may allow defensive backs, linebackers, running backs to wear single-digit number

The NFL may allow defensive backs, linebackers, running backs to wear single-digit numbers.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2021/04/01/nfl-may-allow-defensive-backs-linebackers-running-backs-to-wear-single-digit-numbers/

>>Ah, but will the NFL allow the use of the Number 0 or 00, which has been banned?
    Realistic rebuild mock draft 3-29-2021.Plan to spend $110,094,402 in cap space in 2022 and have 4 comp picks + what we have in the 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

1) RB Najee Harris - A 3 down back, makes em; miss, runs then over, Gets outside, blocks like a top FB
    2 ) LT Dillon Radunz
    3 ) CB Paulson Adebo -
    4a ) C Drake Jackson-
    4b ) TE Tommy Temble
    6) G / C Cole Van Lanen -
    7a ) S Darmr Hamln -
    7b ) ILB Erroll Thompson

Legend

User Info Menu

Devin Bush would probably switch back to his college #10.
    Planet Steelers 2021 Mock Draft:

1.24 Najee Harris RB Alabama
    2.55 Walker Little OT Stanford

Benchwarmer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hawaiiansteel View Post
    Devin Bush would probably switch back to his college #10.
    That's amazing to know.

Pro Bowler

User Info Menu

Sounds pretty cool to me. Let's hope they make them block numbers while they're at it.

I remember Chris Speilman saying when he went pro and had a fifty-something number.."I feel like a center."

Starter

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Chucktownsteeler View Post
    Sounds pretty cool to me. Let's hope they make them block numbers while they're at it.

I remember Chris Speilman saying when he went pro and had a fifty-something number.."I feel like a center."
    +1 on the BLOCK NUMBERS.
    Realistic rebuild mock draft 3-29-2021.Plan to spend $110,094,402 in cap space in 2022 and have 4 comp picks + what we have in the 2022 draft. We will be back hopefully with better coaching.

1) RB Najee Harris - A 3 down back, makes em; miss, runs then over, Gets outside, blocks like a top FB
    2 ) LT Dillon Radunz
    3 ) CB Paulson Adebo -
    4a ) C Drake Jackson-
    4b ) TE Tommy Temble
    6) G / C Cole Van Lanen -
    7a ) S Darmr Hamln -
    7b ) ILB Erroll Thompson

Legend

User Info Menu

If I was a player, Id ask to change my number all the time so my fans would have to buy more merch.