Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Letís all have some fun

Legend

User Info Menu

Letís all have some fun

Now that we are drawing closer to the draft , letís have every poster post what he thinks will be the first three positions drafted ( in order) by Colbert.

If you want to put a specific name of a player at that position, feel free.

We have some great draft research guys in here so Iím thinking that at least three guys can hit all three in order.

Letís go!
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Legend

User Info Menu

1. Center
    2. Rb
    3. OT

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Not sure how youd can, "have some fun" when you don't believe Tomlin is the man to help lead this organization?

Either you believe Tomlin is a coach that can help this team win another SB or you don't believe Tomlin is a coach that can help this team win another SB. Which is it?

If you don't believe then there is not point in having any type of discussion with you regarding this team.

For the record, I believe Tomlin can help this team win another Superbowl.

I think it bothers the entire organization that they couldn't get a freaking yard when it mattered. So I believe they will invest in the Oline unless another skill position player is available in the draft that the organization can't resist to draft.

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

1. Lb
    2. Ot
    3. C
    2021 Mock Draft #2:
    1) Christian Darrisaw, OT, Virginia Tech
    2) Javonte Williams, RB, North Carolina
    3) Quinn Meinerz, C, University Wisconsin Whitewater
    4a) Pete Werner, LB, Ohio State
    4b) Tariq Thompson, S, San Diego State
    6) Tay Gowan, CB, Central Florida
    7a) Kylen Granson, TE, SMU
    7b) Patrick Johnson, OLB, Tulane

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BURGH86STEEL View Post
    Not sure how youd can, "have some fun" when you don't believe Tomlin is the man to help lead this organization?

Either you believe Tomlin is a coach that can help this team win another SB or you don't believe Tomlin is a coach that can help this team win another SB. Which is it?

If you don't believe then there is not point in having any type of discussion with you regarding this team.

For the record, I believe Tomlin can help this team win another Superbowl.

I think it bothers the entire organization that they couldn't get a freaking yard when it mattered. So I believe they will invest in the Oline unless another skill position player is available in the draft that the organization can't resist to draft.
    Tomlin is not the subject of this thread.
    From the 2010-2020 season, (A 10 year period that the majority of Cowher's players & coaches had left) Mike Tomlin has only won 3 playoff games. And two of those wins were against back up Quarterbacks.

Dolphin fans in the 90ís who wanted to hold on to Don Shula for what he did in the playoffs in the 70ís...
    Are the same as Steeler fans (of 2020 ) holding on to Tomlin for what he did in 2008, with Cowher's players & coaches

Legend

User Info Menu

1. OT
    2. C
    3. Rb

Legend

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    you make Tomlin the subject of every thread with your sig.

do you realize how stupid your Don Shula analogy is btw?

the Dolphins have never sniffed the Super Bowl since Shula left. you should have at least used a team who got rid of their head coach and actually won a Super Bowl afterwards.

seriously, do you ever think about the things you write?
    1.24 Najee Harris RB Alabama / Travis Etienne RB Clemson
    2.55 Creed Humphrey C Oklahoma / Landon Dickerson C Alabama / Quinn Meinerz C Wisconsin-Whitewater
    3.87 Spencer Brown OT N Iowa / James Hudson OT Cincinnati / Stone Forsythe OT Florida
    4.128 Robert Rochell CB Central Arkansas / Kary Vincent Jr CB LSU
    4.140 Patrick Jones II OLB Pitt
    6.216 Tre' McKitty TE Georgia

Backup

User Info Menu

1. OT
    2. LB
    3. RB

Not what I liked, but I dontīt think they donīt draft a defensive player in the first 3 rounds. (and probably will be LB first pick)
    Steeler Nation in Spain

Legend

User Info Menu

1. Cb
    2. Rb
    3. Lb

Hall of Famer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Steel Maniac View Post
    You are a non believer. Sorry to derail your thread. Carry on.